The play part 1

(I am changing this play because bit didntake sense to me in the original)
Today the class wee doing something out of the ordinary. Instead of the usual battle technique class or the Pokemon lecture the classroom is now filled with the parents of the students who are about to watch their children put on a performance. Backstage the students are doing final checks of their lines. Each of them are wearing their costumes which all share the theme of a kingdom with the stars being evident. Y/n is with his pokemon going over their roles as he is dressed as a prince wearing mostly black with yellow and blue ascents.

Y/n:And this is when Minior will use ancient power

Minior excitedly begins glowing before his other friends stop him.
Y/n:Woah slow down buddy. When we are actually doing the play ok?
Minior:Alright
Lillie:Sorry I am late everyone.
Y/n turns to see his girlfriend, the leading actress dressed in a Royal white dress.

He blushed heavily before Kukui came in

Kukui:Alright don't be nervous and try your best. Remember your parents are all here.
Ash:Wait my mom is here. But she is still in Kanto?
Mallow:And dad has the restaurant.
Y/n:And mom is busy with her Kahuna duties and the jewelry shop.
All three of them peak our through the curtains with a gap small enough that none of the parents saw. Ash saw his mother talking to both Lusamine and Olivia who of course trips causing her son to sweat drop. The three get back as Rotom dex plays the starting sound. The narrative voice of Kukui echoes through the speakers.
Kukui:Centuries ago, the peaceful Alola was filled with war and death. The islands we know today were split into different kingdoms who each wanted to be the dominant one and take the powers of the legendary pokemon for themselves. The Ula Ula and Poni kingdoms have surrendered but the Akala and Melemele Kingdoms are still at war.
The curtains open to reveal a setting of a throne room where both Mallow and Sophocles are dressed up as a king and queen, with their parents taking pictures.
Sophocles:This ongoing fued with the Akala kingdom is getting group of hand. Our residents are getting massacred by their scouts, pokemon are getting stolen by them to use in their own attacks and worse of all our residents are losing faith in the protection of the Royal Family. Lots of them have even fled to the Ula Ula and Poni kingdoms.
Mallow:I know honey. Our knights have been taken out by their forces and I have heard rumours of them getting assistance from the other kingdoms and they are plotting a full scale attack to take us out.
Sophocles:This isn't good. If we don't find a way to resolve this then, we will all face certain doom.
Suddenly Ash dressed up as a knight with Pikachu by his side runs into the room.
Ash:Your majesty!
Sophocles:What is it sir Ash?
Ash:The scouts we sent have returned x with barely any of their pokemon. Most of their pokemon were taken but we found a base up by the mountains and we suspect it leads to the coast where they are mainly attacking from.
Sophocles:Excellent work Ash. For now take the injured to the medical bay.
Ash:Yes your Highness.
Him and Pikachu run offstage. Sophocles then face mallow.
Sophocles:We may be able to stop attacks with this knowledge.
Mallow:Yeah but what about Lillie?
The lights turn off for a second as the curtains close again. Y/n does a signal to Snowy as her eyes turn blue and objects start to move and get replaced soon the scenery changes thanks to her newly learnt extrasensory move Y/n taught her.
Snowy:
Aurora beam
Hail
Aurora veil
Extrasensory
The scene changes into that of a room as the curtains open up to reveal Lillie in her outfit. Lusamine beams at this sight, telling Hobes to take lots of photos. Lillie is sitting on the makeshift bed, petting Snowy.
Lillie:Mother and father think I am oblivious but our kingdom is slowly dying. The Akala kingdom is overtaking the region and soon they may become the main kingdom and take us all out. And once they gain the strength of legendaries they will be unstoppable.
She looks out a fake window as a tear falls down her face.
Lillie:Deaths of the innocent. Such chaos and heartless fury. How could anyone be so cruel?
Another transition happens as the scene changes to anither throne room but instead of the golden streaks of Melemele throne room, this one has crimson ones as Lana and Kiawe dressed as kings and queens cackle maniacally.
Lana:The ambush was a success. Look at some of the pokemon we scored.
Infront of them were Torracat, Ash's Lycanroc, Rowlet and Sophocles' Charjabug.
Kiawe:These will do perfectly. The attack in a week will be perfect.
Lana:What about our failure of a son? He refuses to kill a single person or capture any pokemon.
Kiawe obviously shows disgust but hides it quickly and continues his character.
Kiawe:Once we have all of these pokemon we won't need him anymore. And we can dispose of him once the legendary pokemon are in our possession.
They cackle once again as the curtain shifts to a scene of Y/n and Archie perched above his bed. Olivia squeals in delight and takes a bunch of photos.
Y/n:Damn this war. My parents have turned evil. Taking the lives of others all for power over pokemon. Despicable. This makes me only want to walk over to Melemele and surrender myself.
Archie:Wouldn't they kill you?
Y/n:At this point I don't care. It would be better then to live this bloody life.