A first date

It has been a couple of weeks since the class all stopped Necrozma from fully consuming Solgaleo and possibly end the world. Right now it is a Friday and the class were about to end another day of school. Y/n was packing his bags when he had a look at his scarred arm that was covered by the bandages. He then glanced to Lillie. He remembered the tearful look Lillie gave him when they flew him and Lunala to the Pokemon school to tend to their wounds.
Y/n(thought) :I could've died that day. And worst of all, I worried Lillie. I have to make it up to her but how?
He then remembered something as a broad smile painted his face. As the class were leaving he walked up to Lillie who was about to enter her limousine.
Y/n:Hey Babe.
Lillie:Oh. Hello sweetheart. Is there something you need?
Y/n:Well I realized that we haven't really gotten the chance to go on  real date so I was wondering if you would like to go on one with me tomorrow.
Lillie blushed as a small smile graced her features.
Lillie:Oh I would love to Y/n.
Y/n:Great. I'll pick you up at 2pm.
Lillie:I am looking forward to it.
Lillie walks into the limo with a smile as the long black vehicle drives off. Y/n is happy as he gets into Stakataka and flies off to Akala Island. He arrives at his house to be greeted by his mother who, ever since the incident with Necrozma, has been constantly checking him making sure he is actually ok. After what appeared to be endless checks Y/n is in his room. He is checking up places that he could take her when he found the site for the Hano Grand resort. The five star hotel that was in Heahea City in Akala Island. Olivia told him about how his father took her there on their first date and Y/n clearly knew it worked. Since he was the son of the Kahuna he was able to get a free reservation at the resort for the whole day tomorrow.
The next day 2 pm
Y/n was in front of Lillie's house with a black backpack carrying a change if clothes. He told Lillie in advance to bring a change of clothes suitable for the weather. Since it was almost always sunny in Alola it would have been easy for her. He knocked on the door and he was greeted by not Hobbes or even Lillie but Lusamine.
Y/n:H-hello Miss Lusamine.
Lusamine:Oh please stop the formalities. Just call me Lusamine. Anyway I wanted to tell you something.
Y/n could feel overwhelming fear. Despite the fact Lusamine was always so nice he knew that if a significant other's parent wanted to talk to you about something you needed to think of something good to say otherwise they won't approve of you.
Lusamine:You are taking Lillie on your first date right?
Y/n:Yes I am.
Lusamine:Well I just to ask that you take care of her. She hasn't been on an actual date either so if she does anything extra she is just-
Lillie:Mother what are you talking about?
Lusamine:Oh nothing dear. You two have fun.
The couple then left. Y/n had asked to borrow Altaria to fly them. The graceful dragon made the flight magical and Y/n could see as Lillie had the look of pure happiness on her face. They land while Y/n asked Lillie to cover her eyes. He returned Altaria and led Lillie to be in front of the resort.
Y/n:And open them.
Lillie uncovered her eyes to see the Hano grand resort. Her eyes widened. This was the place that her, Mallow and Lana all dreamt of going to ok a first date and for her it was actually happening.
Lillie:Don't tell me.
Y/n:You aren't dreaming. We are at the Hano grand resort.
Lillie:You are the greatest.
Y/n:You are the most important person in my life. I love you and want to show you that.
Lillie had happy tears in her eyes as the couple then entered the resort. Y/n took care of the booking as Lillie went to their room. She quickly changed and waited. Y/n hurried up and changed into clothes more suitable for the beach.

He wandered the beach until he found her

He wandered the beach until he found her. Lillie was dressed in a beautiful er outfit that was a lot like the white dress she normally wore.

Y/n:So you ready to have fun? Lillie:Yeah

Lillie:Yeah.
The two of them began to enjoy the luxuries of the resort. Mantine surfing, volleyball, and many more. The day finally ended with them walking across the sand of the beach. The setting sun caused the area to be covered by an orange glow.
Lillie:Thank you for all of this Y/n.
Y/n:You are welcome. My love.
Lillie them got on her tip toes and planted a firm kiss on his lips. Y/n couldn't be happier to have her in his life.