The double guardian battle

The next day was just another at the pokemon school.Y/N is now with the class learning about the z moves available in alola while he was just thinking about how to improve with rockruff and archie.

Kukui:Y/N what is the name of the rock type z move?
He thought Y/N wasn't listening.

Y/N:It is called continental Crush and trainers can obtain from passing my mom's grand trial on akala island but they must pass at least one trial on the island before fighting my mom. Also their pokemon must have at least one rock type move to activate it. But some rock type moves like rock polish become a move which does the exact same thing and for rock polish it would be called z rock polish.
The class was astonished by his answer because they all thought that he wasn't paying attention.

Kukui:Well good job on that answer so let's now talk about the island guradians. Can anyone name them?
Ash then puts his hand up and he is picked.

Ash:OK there is tapu ko-
But before he could finish Y/N continued

Y/N:Tapu koko of melemele, tapu lele of akala, tapu bulu of Ula Ula and tapu fini of poni.
Ash and the other boys looked at me with annoyed expressions and the girls just sweatdropped that their attempts so far of making the boys like Y/N at least a little were dying down.

Kiawe:He asked Ash not you Y/N

Y/N:OK Mr hothead and I don't care who he asked I answerd the question and that I what matters.
The boys grew more irritated by Y/N and the girls once again sweatdropped.

Kukui:OK that is enough it is now recess.
The class go to the playground as they started to talk to each other while Y/N, archie and his rockruff were training his speed with archie sending rock slide to rockruff while he kept doing them. The other students looked at him with interested and some including Ash, Kiawe and Sophecles with annoyance and disgust.
Their training was then interrupted by a pink and yellow flash which not only stole ash's hat but Y/N's keystone necklace. The two trainers then followed the flash which split into two towards the forest. After about 5 minutes of running the two flashes stopped in their places and revealed tapu koko and lele.

Y/N:Why did you take my necklace and ketchum's hat?Ash was now irritated but he then asked a similar question

Ash was now irritated but he then asked a similar question.

Tapu koko/Lele:*We want to battle you two in a double battle.*(*means that a pokemon is speaking but Y/N can't translate or understand)

Archie:They say that they want to have a double battle with you and Ash.

Y/N:Ugh OK if the island guardians want us to work together in a double battle then we will.
Ash they want us to have a double battle.

Ash now had stars in his eyes at the thought of battling the island guardians as he sent pikachu and Y/N sent out Archie.

Ash:Use quick attack
Y/N:Use rock slide.
While pikachu hit the two guardians rock slide hit all three of them because Pikachu wasn't quick enough to avoid the floating rocks.

Ash:What are you doing Y/N!?
Y/N:It isn't my fault that you are too slow. Use earthquake.
Before Ash could tell pikachu to dodge archie slammed his hands onto the ground as a shock wave caused the ground shake and a wave like attack hit all pokemon.

Ash:Y/N we have to battle together OK.
Y/N:Fine you can go fight tapu koko and I will take care of tapu lele.Use u turn.
Ash:Use iron tail
Both attacks connected with their targets. The battle continues with the guardians hitting with strong attacks as the first bird pokemon and the electric mouse continued their steel and bug type assaults.
Y/N:Time to end this.
Y/N then started to do a dance while also chanting.
Y/N:Archie time to show our ultimate power. With the mountain of will power and determination we will crush our opponents with mass power. Now with our mountainous strength use continental Crush!
As Y/N says this archie begins to fly up into the sky and a titanic boulder appears and then falls onto the island guardians and pikachu runs back to Ash.

(Replace gladion and lycanroc with Y/N and Archie and replace team rocket with the island guardians)
The guardian get hit but seem to be at around half health as they disappear and the two trainers go back to the pokemon school with ash asking a lot of questions and Y/N just answering as quickly as possible and the other students including the alolan gang were questioning Y/N.