The rescue part 1

It is now currently night time and Lillie is in her room packing some supplies.
Lillie:Return Snowy.
She Returns Snowy to her pokeball as she then opens a window.
Lillie:Oh mother.
Her bedroom door then opens and her brother comes in.
Gladion:Lillie what are you doing?
Lillie:You can't just come into my room like that! Especially since I was just getting ready for bed.
Gladion:I see. If you are getting ready for bed then tell me why you are dressed like that?
Lillie:These are my pyjamas.
Gladion:It's the ultra wormhole. You want to save mother don't you. Do you have any idea where it is.
Lillie:Well-
Gladion:I know. But it is dangerous so I am going by myself.
Lillie:Wait!
Lillie blocks Gladion's path to the door.
Lillie:I want to save mother just as much as you! I am coning with you!
Gladion:Fine. But you can't take all of that.
Gladion motions towards the large amount of bags on her bed which cause her to blush out of embarrassment. Gladion then tosses her a small pink bag.
Gladion:Only take what will fit in there.
Lillie smiles as she packs her pokeball and a clefairy doll.
Lillie:Gladion.
Gladion:What is it?
Lillie:I think we need to bring Y/m with us.
Gladion:Why?
Lillie:He has access to Regirock so he would be able to help us deal with ultra beasts. Plus it seems like he may know more about this ultra beast then we might of thought.
Gladion:OK. Where does he live?
Lillie:He lives on Akala island with his mother Olivia.
Gladion:Olivia?!
Lillie:Yeah he is her son.
Gladion:OK let's go.
They head off on Silvally and ride towards the pier. They then head onto a boat to Akala island and head towards Olivia's House. Gladion is about to knock on the door when Lillie stops him.
Gladion:What is it Lillie?
Lillie:Around this time Y/n leaves his house and goes that way.
She points in the direction of the forest and they both head towards there. They arrive at a cliff with a beautiful view of Akala Island as Y/n is strumming his guitar think of what song to sing.
Lillie:Hey Y/n.
Y/n turns to see his girlfriend and her brother.
Y/n:Hi Lillie and Gladion what's up?
Gladion:We want you to come and help us save our mother. We plan to go through am ultra wormhole.
Y/n:So you are going to  the altar of the sunne on poni island right?
Gladion:You know about it?
Y/n:Of course. It is a legend passed down from island kahunas. My mother told me about it as she hoped for me to one day become the next island kahuna. So yeah I know about the altar of the sunne.
Gladion:OK. Take what you can and meet us by the pier.
Y/n quickly rushes into his house and gets his pokeballs and then he meets the Aether children by the pier. They hop onto a boat that takes them to Poni island.Lillie, Y/n and Gladion continue on their journey and Gladion uses information from Aether Pardise research to find their way. He orders Silvally to move the three starter Pokemon statues in the correct places for the door to open. When Lillie tries moving one of the statues, tall spikes appeared. They reach a room where they encounter a group of Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o and a Totem Kommo-o.
Gladion:Silvally use air slash!
Y/n:Archie use Wing attack!
Silvally sends blades of wind that slash at the totem pokemon and Archie's wings glows as he crashes them into the rock type pokemon's armour.
Lillie:Gladion is it possible for Sipvally to turn into a fairy type?
Gladion:Of course because we are fighting a dragon type. Now take this-
A jangmo-o knocks the disc away and it lands underneath the totem pokemon.
Y/n:Galdion you go for the disk and Archie and I will distract the totem pokemon.
Lillie:Use aurora beam!
Snowy blast the ground with a rainbow like ice beam causing a path of ice.
Gladion:Thanks. Let's go Silvally!
As they skid across the ice Y/n begins to dance.
Y/n:Archie. You are the ancestor of all flying type pokemon. With your limitless strength, rise to heights even greater than that of the sky. No! Greater then the earth! And use Soaring feather blade!
As Y/n said this Archie flew up as rocks from the ground rose towards Archie and instead of covering archie like contential crush did, they engulfed his wings and became larger.

 No! Greater then the earth! And use Soaring feather blade!As Y/n said this Archie flew up as rocks from the ground rose towards Archie and instead of covering archie like contential crush did, they engulfed his wings and became larger

Archie then attacked Kommo-o who was forced up to the ceiling.Archie began to slice at the totem pokemon multiple times at different directions simultaneously as the Pseudo-legendary pokemon crashed to the ground. That was when Gladion appeared.
Gladion:A dragon types claws can't slash through a fairy types amour when the fairy type is cloaked in light. But a fairy types sword can slash through a dragon types scales. Use multi attack!
Covered by a pink aura Silvally slashed at Kommo-o who was then forced to the ground. The cavern then begins to collapse as the trio then hop onto Silvally' svack and begin to run out a falling rock was about to hit them but they are saved by the arrival of the others when the gang destroys the falling debris, but Gladion isn't happy at their arrival. Gladion is persuaded to accept their help and they continue their journey and arrive at the Altar of the Sunne where they find the Guardian deities waiting for them.