The fight for legends part 2-A roar of dusk

Lycanroc then roared into the sky as he sent a newly learnt stone edge towards the beast. Necrozma sent off another attack which clashed with the rock type attack.
Y/n:Archie use rock slide, Minior use ancient power, Stakataka use rock slide and Regirock use zap cannon!
Y/n sent out the rest of his team as they executed the attacks. Archie and Stakataka formed a sequence of large boulders that flew through the air, Minior used his powers to lift small rocks from the sand of the beach which then glowed and were thrown towards the legendary monster. Regirock then formed a sphere of condensed electricity that then soared through the air. Lycanroc continued to use his stone edge which became larger. The moves collided with the black abomination.
Y/n:Did we beat him?
A faint silence filled the air. The ultra guardians believed that Y/n had defeated that monster and began to descend down to the beach. Lillie got off of her and Y/n's ride altraia and ran towards her boyfriend.
Lillie:Y/n!
Y/n was about to run to embrace his girlfriend but he felt something.
Y/n:Don't come any further!
Lillie:W-what?
Y/n:Lycanroc and Archie! Crunch and wing attack!
The two pokemon doves towards the black monster but the time that the group stopped to come down to the beach was all he needed to charge up his most powerful attack. The beast rose up and started formed multiple figments of light before shooting them out like lasers in all different directions. The lasers hit the ride pokemon who weren't o n the beach as Ash, Gladion, Kiawe, Mallow Sophocles and Lana fell into the cold, dark ocean. Their pokemon done in, despite Marowak's fear of water, to get their trainers. The lasers then hit Regirock, Minior and Stakataka, momentarily leaving them unable to battle. Lycanroc and Archie were able to weave in between the attacks. Lycanroc latched his fangs onto one of Necrozma's arms, earning an alien like cry of pain from the crystal monstrosity, sinking them deeper into his black skin which was coated with black crystal scales. Archie continuously slashed at Necrozma's other arm, with each blow hashing deeper into the legendary pokemom's scale armour. The legendary pokemon was frustrated and turned his arms metallic before slashing at his two opponents with a metal claw, sending them crashing in front of their trainee unconscious.
Y/n:Just one attack.
The legendary glared at Y/n and then Lillie. He then grew a sadistic grin before flying towards Lillie. If this human want to try and deprive him of something he needed, he would take away something that means so much to him. And that appeared to be this girl.
Y/n:No Lillie!
Time seemed to stop for Lillie. A multitude of thoughts raced through her mind as the legendary pokemon was about to slash at her with a metal claw.
Lillie(thought) :Am I going to die? Will I never see mother or brother? Will I never get to play with Snowy and all the other pokemon? Will I never get to feel to gentle breeze if the Alolan wind?
The steel type move was getting closer towards the blonde haired girl.
Lillie(thought):Will I never see Y/n again?
She closed her eyes, accepting her fate awaited the feeling of a sharp blade to pierce through her stomach or cut her in half but it never came. Instead when she opened her eyes, they widened at the site she was greeted with. Y/n collapsed to the ground after taking a cut from the legendary monster. A large gash was on his back and shoulder as he fell down.

Lillie:N-no

Lillie:N-no. No! Y/n!
She fell to her knees, crying hard as the tears fell from her eyes. The rest of the Guardians finally came out of the water to see the site of Y/n on the floor in a pool of his own blood, Lillie crying and Necrozma above them both with his claw covered in blood. It looked like he was going to finish what he started but then a road came from out of nowhere. An ultra wormhole emergee from the sky and out came Solgaleo or Nebbie. Nebby growled at Necrozma menacingly as he saw the state of Y/n. He rushed in with a sun steel strike . Necrozma barely held on from the attack and this new taste of bloodlust for power was growing as he immediately started to drain Nebby's power. The space lion wanted to retaliate but realized that if he did it could caused harm to the ultra guardians who needed to get Y/n to a hospital immediately. Lunala came rushing towards the two but she was too late as Solgaleo became engulfed by a golden light.

This new surge of power allowed for Necrozma to send Lunala flying with a Photon geyser before landings

This new surge of power allowed for Necrozma to send Lunala flying with a Photon geyser before landings. Prismatic Laser that made the legendary unable to fly. Necrozma then opened a large ultra wormhole and flew off.
Ash:Solgaleo!
Gladion:Dammit!
Lillie:Guys there is no time to worry about Solgaleo right now! We need right get Y/n and Lunala to a hospital!
Mallow:The nearest one is at the Pokemon school.
Lillie:Then let's go!
She returned all of Y/n's pokemon to his pokeballs and Altaria carefully lifted him onto her back. The rest of the guardians focused on getting Lunala strapped to their ride pokemon. They all them flew to the direction of the pokemon school.
Narrator/me:Necrozma has now taken control of Solgaleo and has fled off into an ultra wormhole. Y/n is on the brink of death and Lunala is badly wounded. How will our here's resolve this issue?