The ol' Raise and switch

It was another day in the pokemon school and Kukui's class was now having another class but this one was special.

Kukui:OK so today I want you to trade pokemon.

Everyone(-Y/N):WHAT!
Y/N:He means we are going to switch pokemon for the day temporarily to see how we do with a pokemon that isn't our own.
Kukui:That is exactly right we'll done Y/N.Now that you know what we are doing we will be selecting pairs through drawing straws.
The students then picked straws and here are the pairs.
Kiawe and Lana
Sophecles and Mallow
Ash, Lillie and Y/N
The others switched their pokemon while paired up trio talked about which pokemon they would get.
Ash:So whose pokemon will go to.
Lillie:Well maybe we do another drawing or-
She was cut off by Y/N who had an idea.
Y/N:I already have ideas for pairing. Ash will get archie, Lillie gets Pikachu and if you don't mind I will get Snowy.
The other two trainers then nodded and were surprised at how quickly Y/N was able to think of the pairings. The school day then ended as the students then left to their houses. As Y/N was about to leave Ash ran up to him.

Y/N:What do you need Ash
After the double guardian battle Y/N grew respect for Ash and stopped calling him Ketchum.
Ash:Well I wanted to ask about Archie's preferences. I didn't want to do anything that he didn't like.
Y/N smiled at this and gave Ash a list of things to do and not to do. Ash thanked him as him and Archie ran to Kukui's house. Y/N then looked at snowy.

Y/N:OK Then Snowy let's go back to my house.
Snowy sighed as Y/N called a ride charizard to carry him and Lillie's alolan vulpix back to Akala island.

At his house

Snowy and Y/N entered to see his mom Olivia working on jewellery. He didn't want to disturb her so he took Snowy outside to try and get to know her.

Y/N:So Snowy what do you want to do?
Snowy just fell asleep as Y/N just sweatdropped at this. He then laid pokemon food for Snowy but she just ignored it. After Y/N leaves to check on something Snowy starts eating. After she finishes eating Y/N comes back with a smile on his face.
Y/N:Well how about we teach you a new move. That will make Lillie happy.
Snowy then got up and cheered as she wanted to make Lillie happy.

Y/n:I know let's teach you aurora beam.
Snowy then had a fire of determination as she and Y/m began their training for the whole day.
Y/n:Try to focus the energy you use for powder snow and increase it.
Snowy began to make a sphere of snow.
Y/n:Great now make it even more powerful.
Snowy began to focus her energy to even more extensive force then before when the sphere began to turn rainbow.
Y/n:Now release it.
Snowy unleashed a beam of ice but it then dispersed.
Y/n:That was amazing. Now let's keep doing that for the rest of the day.
They then continued this training until Snowy could fire off Auroua Beam without it dispersing.

Next day
Snowy and Y/n then entered the pokemon school with smiles on their faces.
Kukui:OK who wants to show how they got on with others pokemon?
Y/n immediately put his hand up.
Y/n:Me and snowy will!
Kukuki:OK Then let's go outside.
They then go outside.
Kukui:OK Y/n and snowy show us what you have done.
Y/n:Right! Ready Snowy.
Snowy jumped up with glee in her eyes.
Y/n:Let's go use aurora beam!
Snowy then shot a beam of powerful ice energy and froze a large majority of the battle field. The students and kukui were beyond surprised as Lillie with stars in her eyes as she then hugged Snowy and then Y/n.
Lillie:That was amazing Snowy and thank you Y/n!
She then realised what she was doing and let go while blushing while Y/n was still blushing as him and Snowy went back to the others.
Kukui:OK Then Lillie what have you done with Pikachu?
Lillie:Ready Pikachu?
Pikachu them ran up her arms.
Lillie:Well.
The entire class including Y/n were so happy with the progress Lillie did.
Kukui:OK Then Ash what have you done with Archie?
Ash:Ready Archie?
Archie:Ready!
(Ash can't understand Archie)
Ash:Use Wing attack.
Archie then flew up into the air as he now had glowing wings and he swooped down onto a target and sliced it in half.
Y/n:Ash and Archie that was amazing!
Ash:Thanks Y/n! We tried our best.
Archie:Yeah and I hope you liked.
Y/n:You are the best partner ever.
Everyone else showed their progress as the school day ended and they then went home.