The rekindling

We time skip to when the alola gang have their sleep over nebby has teleported Lillie to where Gladion is with Type null. She gets petrified about touching pokemkn once again as Gladion scolds Ash about letting Lillie see him. Now we are armt school with the gang as Lillie is upset with not being able to touch pokemon.
Y/n:Hey babe. You will be able to touch pokemon once again don't worry.
Ash:He is right.
Mallow:Yeah Y/n and Ash are right.
Lillie:Right I will touch Pokemon again. Snowy let's go!
Lana:You're trying to touch her again?
Lillie:Yes I am.
Another attempt at making contact with Snowy causes Lillie to freeze. When school ends, Ash joins Lillie and Snowy as they walk home. As they walk, Lillie guesses that Ash has met with Gladion which shocks Ash but subsequently confirms. Lillie reveals what happened when she encountered Gladion and Type: Null. Ash tries to cheer Lillie up which helps and Lillie decides to remember everything that happened. As a result of that, Nebby starts teleporting them to various locations from Lillie's past, which brings back memories of her and her family. Soon, Nebby teleports them to the research area underneath Aether Paradise. In his lab, Faba places the Premier Ball containing Type: Null in a drawer and is alerted to the presence of Ash and Lillie from the security system.Walking around, Lillie recalls that she has been here before and are spotted by Team Rocket. At Lusamine's house, Gladion confronts Lusamine over what Faba said to him but she tells Gladion that she didn't tell Faba to retrieve Type: Null. She remembers that Faba reported Type: Null to be a failure and asks Gladion to tell her what he knows. Faba is instructing Team Rocket to bring Lillie to him so he can make her forget the memories she's remembered but Team Rocket refuse and walk off. Ash and Lillie soon find themselves confronted by Hypno and Alakazam who send Ash flying as Faba grabs Lillie and takes her away. Gladion and Lusamine search for Type: Null's Poké Ball in Faba's lab and as soon as they find it, an alarm sounds. Faba has Hypno start to erase Lillie's memories only to be stopped by Pikachu.

Yn:Use U-turn!
Archie dashes at speeds to quick for Hypno to counter against with any attacks as he gets hit with heavy damage. Archie goes back to Y/n's side as Rockruff is sent out from his pokeball. Although it is still a baby it is ready to battle.
Y/n:Use crunch!
Rockruff rushes at the psychic type latching onto the arm that is holding the pendant that Hypno uses for the move Hypnosis.
Faba:Use psychic!
Hypno struggles to get the rock type off his arm but in the end he manages to toss Rockruff off.
Faba:Now Hypnosis!
Y/n:Sand attack!
Before Hypno could use his move Rockruff slammed his paws onto the ground which shot a large amount of sand into Hypno's eyes which causes him to start missing moves.
Faba:Use psychic!
Instead of using Psychic on Rockruff, Hypno levitate and throws a giant container at the wall.
Y/n:Use crunch!
With one final attack Rockruff bites Hypno will all his power and as the attack connects with the opposing psychic type sending him crashing into the wall unconscious as Gladion and Lusamine arrive. Gladion sends out Type: Null who breaks free of its mask, turning into Silvally. Silvally frees Lillie from Alakazam, which causes Lillie to recall more memories. She remembers that Silvally had previously saved her from Nihilego and that Faba was there when it happened. With help from the Dark Memory, Silvally is able to defeat Faba's last standing pokemon with Multi-Attack as Lusamine apologizes to Lillie. Lillie thanks Rockruff and Silvally as she then finds herself now able to touch Pokémon again.