The play part 2

Kukui:Night time has fallen and we meet back up with the courageous Ash of the Melemele kingdom.
We can now see the lights on the stage turn off as another transition shows a night sky as a background. Ash in his knight costume is walking down the road with Pikachu by his side and a silver, paper mache sword in hand.
Ash:The king and Queen are about to launch a large scale attack in hopes of stopping this war. Hopefully it works.
Pikachu:Pika.
They then stop as a bar is in the background.
Ash:I need a drink. Let's go in.
They enter as another transition takes place. Snowy is obviously winded as Lillie feeds her a sitrus Berry and praises her on her efforts. A transition shows Kiawe dressed in a different outfit then his king one. Where he is now a bar keeper.
Ash:I'll the Margarita please.
Kiawe:Of course.
He goes down to get the props to act as fake drinks as a bell sound is rung.
Kiawe:Welcome to- oh no.
Ash:What's wrong?
Ash turns and sees Y/n and Archie who calmly sit right by him.
Y/n:I'll have a Lava Flow.
Kiawe:O-of course sir.
Kiawe then leaves with the supplies. Ash brings out his sword as Pikachu sparks.
Ash:What are you doing here?!
Pikachu:Pika!
Archie readies a wing attack but Y/n stops him.
Y/n:I'm just here to escape my psycho parents.
Ash:What?
Y/n:You may not believe but I hate what my parents do. They kill thousands of innocent people only to gain more power. That's why I never kill anyone. The only reason I haven't left them yet is that I am afraid of what the will do to me. To the people that I get involved with. To Archie, my only real family.
Ash can see the emotion that Y/n has put into the character and gives a real smile
Ash:Come with us. We can take you to the Melemele kingdom and the king and queen can help you. And you clearly have the strength to help I mean look at your Archeops.
Y/n:Didn't you here what I just said? They will hunt me down.
Ash:Come on. We may not be strong enough to beat them now but we could hold them off long enough to get help from another kingdom.
Y/n:I-i can't.
Music starts playing as Kiawe comes back with the drinks.

(Ash is Phineas and Y/n is Phillip)
Ash:So what do you say?
Y/n looks at his hand then back at Ash. He smiles and shakes it.
Y/n:You have yourself a deal.
Ash smiles as the pair finish their drinks and leave.

Back to the Akala Kingdom after another transition
Kiawe and Lana are in their throne room as Mallow in a maid outfit is in front terrified.
Kiawe:WHAT?!
Mallow:I-i'm sorry sir but it is true. Y/n ran off and is most likely heading to the Melemele kingdom.
Lana:What do we do now honey?
Kiawe:Prepare the army. We begin our March to the kingdom. And burn everything. No survivors.