The play Finale

(I am so done with this stupid play. Sorry everyone I will post two chapter of this book between later today or tomorrow am apology)
Ash and Y/n are now in front of a back drop that resembled a castle.
Ash:You ready?
Y/n:Yeah.
They walk towards it as the curtains close and reopen showing Sophocles, Mallow and Lillie in the throne room.
Sophocles:What are we to do now?
Mallow:I don't know sweetheart.
Lillie:Mother, father I beg you ple-
Sophocles:Princess, for the last time we will not allow you to fight with the soliders. People die and we can't have you, my successor  to die. Please put the safety of our people above your  selfish desires.
Lillie:How is it selfish to want to put your own life on the line for other?! You are just saying that because you don't want to have a Royal die in battle! You are a lazy, inconsiderate, selfish idiot!
Mallow:Enough! Guard take her to her room and don't let her leave until she calms down.
Kiawe dressed up as a guard drags Lillie of stage as Ash then bursts on stage.
Ash;Your majesty!
Sophocles:Sir Ash, what is it?
Ash:I have somebody who would like to form an alliance with us, to stop the Akala Kingdom.
Mallow:Really?! Well bring them in!
Ash goes off stage and then brings Y/n and Archie on stage. The pair of fraudulent royals gasp as Kiawe aims a sword at Y/n to which the prince jalust bats it away.
Sophocles:Ash how could you bring the enemy to our palace?!
Ash:But your majesty, he-
Mallow:Don't yell at Ash Sophocles. Y/n has clearly brainwashed him into a false sense of trust. The only way to fix that, is to sentence Y/n to the dungeons until the Akala kingdom is dealt with.
Y/n/Ash:What?!
With so much pleasure, Kiawe whacks Y/n on the head with so much force. Although Y/n barley felt a thing he had a role to play and so had to fall 'unconscious' on the ground. Lillie offstage still felt some sadness at seeing her boyfriend unconscious once again even though this time it was fake but she didn't want to ruin the play July running on stage and checking up on him. Kiawe dragged Y/n across the ground as Archie was forced to follow. Ash was not fired but put under close inspection under Sophocles' eye. The curtains close as a time skip occurs, we now see them in a cell and Y/n and throw by Kiawe.
Kiawe:I hope you rot in there Akala scum.
He did a spamming motion as Rotom Dex plays a spamming sound. Y/n wakes up soon after.
Y/n:Ugh where am I?
Archie:We got sent to jail.
Y/n:Of course. Well guess I'm stuck here.
The pair sit in silence until the sound of the door unlocking is played. The pair look up and they see Lillie enter. Y/n blushes at the sight of her once again but to stay in character he puts it aside.
Y/n:Princess Lillie.
Lillie:Prince Y/n.
The pair look at each other with familiarity as the curtains close and reopen to reveal a distortion of some kind. This is thanks to the power of Snowy's extrasensory and Marowak's ghostly flames  which show the pair as small children and theirs families from a time before the conflict. The two children were friends and made a promise that when they were of age they would be married. Of course now that isn't the case as the families turned to go to war over the power of the legendary pokemon of Alola and the rest of the world.
Y/n:It's nice to see you again.
Lillie:It's good to see you again too. But you should leave.
Lillie:Begins walking away but Y/n stops her.
Y/n:Why? I want to make things right between us. Start off where we left off all those years ago.
Lillie:You know we can't. If our families were to hear the news about us getting together, they would kill us.
Y/n:But it isn't up to them, it's up to me and you.
Lillie is stopped in place by that as Y/n starts singing.

(The entire damn reason I wrote three past was this song)(During this when the pair start singing in unison they begin dancing with Y/n twirling Lillie and Minior from above used Ancient power as stars that fall down)
Lillie:I'm sorry but it can't happen. Goodbye Y/n.
She leaves as Y/n allows a single tear to fall from his face. Then a loud booming sound erupts through the halls as Kiawe shouts.
Kiawe:Melemele Kingdom, today you will meet your ends.
Ash runs into the cell with a look of fear.
Ash:Your parents are here!
Y/n:Yeah I know. They are here cause I betrayed them. It's all my fault.
Ash:Then let's fix that wrong.
Y/nLets go!
The scene cuts to Kiawe and Turtonator with Lana and Popplio standing off against Mallow and Tsareena and Sophocles and Togedemaru. The melemele royals seem to be losing badly.
Kiawe:You don't stand a chance against us!
Mallow:Shut up you monsters! We won't allow you to kill our people!
Lana:Then you will die in their place. Although, not like we were letting them live after this. Popplio bubble beam!
Kiawe:Turtonator flamethrower!
The attacks soar through the air as the melemele total couple's pokemon collapse to the ground exhausted.
Y/n:Archie rock slide!
Ash:Pikachu Thunderbolt!
The opposing moves dispersed the attack and collided with the other pokemon.
Kiawe:Damn you Y/n!
Y/n:Father stop this! This bloodshed is completely unnecessary!
Lana:You don't understand! The power of legendary pokemon is far too important and goes above the lives of insignificant people.
Y/n:I understand more then anyone!
He then pulls out his heavy and yells.
Y/n:Regirock! Stand by for battle!
Regirock emerged from the ball and this shocked everyone in the audience. When the characters mentioned Legendary pokemon they didn't expect an actual one. They expect the characters to be dressed as them.
Y/n:We don't have to do this Mom and Dad. Just leave.
Kiawe:Use dragon tail!
Turtonator's tail glows before he swings it at the rock Titan but Regirock simply used a protect while made the attack bounce off.
Y/n:Zap cannon!
The dragon type is blown away by a ball of condensed electricity.
Lana:Popplio bubble beam!
Y/n:Hammer arm!
Popplio sends bubbles towards the rock type but without moving from his spot, Regirock pops all the bubbles with one swing from a hammer arm.
Y/n:So be it. Use stone edge!
Regirock slams his fist onto the floor as large rock pillars break apart the wooden planks and slam into Turtonator and Popplio, knocking then out. The royals return their pokemon as Kiawe growls and sends out Marowak.
Kiawe:Iron head!
Marowak's head glow silver and he slams into  Regirock
But the Titan seems unaffected.
Y/n:It didn't have to be this way. Finish them with zap cannon!
A giant ball of thunder causes a massive explosion which caused Lana and Kiawe to disappear.
Kukui:And that is the end of our play. Y/n was named as a hero and he answered Lillie got together and named King and Queen of both Akala and Melemele kingdoms.
(THANK GOD THIS IS OVER. MY GOD THIS WAS TERRIBLE AND ONCE AGAIN I APOLOGIZE)