Poni island arrival part4-Memories in the mist

Y/n walked back with Archie flying above him.
Y/n:I failed. I won't see dad again.
Archie:It's alright. We will think of some other way.
Y/n:Yeah I guess you're right.
However, as they walked their way was blocked by a giant wall like figure. When he looked up, he realized with as the broad legs of a golurk. From the top was Hapu as she jumped down from the bulky pokemon.
Y/n:What do you want?
Hapu:What was it that you wanted Tapu Fini to do?
Y/n:That's none of your business.
Hapu:Are you such a jerk. I am just trying to make conversation with and all you do is act rude and obnoxious. This is all coming from someone who probably has a stupid g-
Y/n:My father died alright!
His voice echoed throughout the valley and even reached the pokemon center where the gang and more importantly Lillie who finally made it closer to the ruins heard him as she heard the sadness in his voice. She rushed out as he continued. Unknown to him a certain water type heard him and was listening on.
Y/n:I heard that the Guardian of Poni island could create a mist that would allow you to see the dead. So all I wanted was one final chance to see him again and have an actual chance to say goodbye.
He then began to tear up as Archie began comforting him and Lillie arrived to see this. She scowled at Hapu but brushed that aside and she came to his side.
Y/n:J-just one chance. That's all I wanted.
He was now full on crying as Lillie came to his side as he started crying into her shoulder. Before Hapu could speak the couple walked off.
A few days after
Y/n had now calmed down as he and Lillie were back in the pokemon center along with the gang who were marveling over Kiawe's new Flyinium Z from Tapu Fini. Ash then spots a book on a nearby bookshelf, its front cover featuring the mysterious man he and Kiawe met yesterday. The pair takes a closer look and Y/n speaks up.
Y/n:Hmm. Looks like the previous kahuna Sofu.
Ash:Previous Kahuna?!
Y/n:Yeah, he passed away I think 3 years ago.
Kiawe:Oh, now that you say that. He does look familiar.
Y/n:I think my dad was even friends with him. From what mom said he battled Sofu for his last z crystal before he was appointed kahuna.
Ash:Wait are you saying-
Y/n:Yeah. Dad was kahuna before my mom took over after his passing.
Lillie:I never knew that.
Y/n:Well mom doesn't like talking about it.
After a few minutes the group began to stroll around the island until they arrive back near Hapu's farm. The little girl comes out and their is a tense silence between them. That was until a strange mist rolled in. The fog fills the air as Mallow, Hapu, Sophocles, Kiawe and Lana find themselves together with the others gone. Hapu informs Kiawe, Lana, and Sophocles that this must be Tapu Fini's mist and that the others might be trapped within it. Meanwhile, Ash and Torracat encounter the latter's old friend Stoutland, who teaches Torracat how to use Fire Blast. As for Mallow, she comes across her mother, embraces her, and tearfully apologizes for her last words to her, but her mother admits that she should have thanked her instead. The comments lead several Gracidea flowers to bloom around them, and Mallow thanks her mother for her life and the friend she has in Tsareena.
Meanwhile with Y/n
Y/n:What the hell? Archie, Lillie! Where are you?
Archie:Right here partner. Lillie seems to be gone though.
Y/n:Dammit! Well at least you're still here. Where are we?
A bit of the fog clears as they realize that they were back at the ruins of hope.
Y/n:Why are we back here?
He was distracted by that thought as he heard a voice from within the pool.
???:Come Y/n.
The voice familiar and he unconsciously ran towards the pool and dove in with Archie following him in. They arrived at the ruins as a figure was resting at the top. By his side was someone Y/n never thought he would see again. A large crystal like serpent who was emanating with power.