twenty five.

-Please read The Important note at the bottom. It'll help you understand some things.☺️✨

-Chapter Twenty Five-

"Is Kim Taehyung, The CEO of the world-famous Fashion and Technology Company Kim Enterprises, Involved in a Romantic Relationship with the Influencing Cam-Streamer, Bunnykoo? Or Is it Just Sexual attraction? After a Live Stream last night displaying the two being intimate came into light, we are left to wonder; Is Bunnykoo Using Mr Kim for Recognition? Or are there really feelings there? Mr Kim Has Came Out as Gay, and Is No Stranger to The World Of Sexual Activity. But is there a relationship between them? Or is it pure Lust? Is Bunnykoo just another gold digger? Stay Tuned for More Information from Dispatch!"

Taehyung Scoffed, Leaning back his Chair as He threw the Phone across the Table, It landing face-down on the edge with a Dull thud. "Leave it to Dispatch to Spew shit all over the internet." He furrowed his Brows as he crossed his arms over his chest, looking up at Jimin With A Scowl. How Was He Meant to Keep this away from Jungkook? He had No Idea how the boy would cope with The Media zooming in on him.

"Tae, What Did You Do?" The blonde asked unsurely, Narrowing his eyes in suspicion. "What are They talking about?"

Taehyung Rolled His head around his neck in a circle, Letting out a deep Chuckle as it cracked. "I Helped Him On His Show last night." He stated, Watching as Jimin's Brows shot up In Surprise and his cheeks turned a soft red. "..But Those Details Doesn't matter Right Now." Taehyung's expression suddenly Became Serious.

"Set Up a Press Conference for two Days, Jimin. I'm Not Letting them do this." His smirk dropped and was instantly replaced by a growing Frown. "Nosey Bastards." He scoffed, Clicking his tongue with Distaste as his eyes narrowed dangerously. "They don't know anything At all."

Nodding in agreement, Jimin Looked down at his Ipad with a deep sigh. He knew what Taehyung meant. He too has had his fair share of rumours and news gossip, Too. "Sure. I'll set one up for Saturday Morning. That's Two days from Now, But You'll Need to Take Care Until You Clear the Air." He said sternly. "Your Fans could potentially try to Find and Stalk Jungkook Because of this. They could Try to find and do things that will hurt him. Make sure Jungkook Is Safe, Tae. I don't know if he'll be able to handle the negative Attention."

The Dark Haired CEO Sat back in his chair, looking Up at Him with narrowed eyes. "Of Course I Will." He muttered, running a hand down his face with a deep Sigh, Rubbing his Jaw In Fustration. "I'll Talk to him about It when he comes. The Rumours don't and Won't affect me, But I Don't want it to hurt Him. If needs be, I'll Let him stay at my Place for security until things die down. I'm not letting him get hurt, Jimin. You Know what he's like, he's probably blaming himself for this right now."

Jimin nodded, His plump lips twitching up lightly. Any other Partner's Taehyung has Had in the past, He'd never really care for them much, and he most definitely wouldn't let them stay at his place for longer then a night. He preferred to keep his Privacy Private. And the fact that he was willing to let Jungkook stay with him for as long as It took for things to get back to normal, It really shows just How Special the Younger boy Is. Jungkook wasn't like The Other's Taehyung had dated. He, Unlike Them, Didn't ask for money Or Sex. He was Shy and considerate, Not wanting to rush anything.

And Jimin is more then proud to approve him for His best friend.

"I Hope Not." Jimin sighed, dropping onto the couch with the Ipad still In his hands. "Poor Kid, He doesn't deserve to go through this. Make sure you Look out for him, Tae."

————

"Is Kim Taehyung, The CEO of the world-famous Fashion and Technology Company Kim Enterprises, Involved in a Romantic Relationship with the Influencing Cam-Streamer, Bunnykoo? Or Is it Just Sexual attraction? After a Live Stream last night displaying the two being intimate came into light, we are left to wonder; Is Bunnykoo Using Mr Kim for Recognition? Or are there really feelings there? Mr Kim Has Came Out as Gay, and Is No Stranger to The World Of Sexual Activity. But is there a relationship between them? Or is it pure Lust? Is Bunnykoo just another Gold digger? Stay Tuned for More Information from Dispatch!"