(62) Reunited Diaz family

Valentina's POV:

I got up in the morning earlier than usual. I get ready and head downstairs getting my school bag even though I wasn't going to school.

I go to the kitchen and saw Enzo drinking his usual gross stuff after his workout.

"Hey good morning", He smiled brightly

"Good morning Enzo. I have to leave early today so just inform others so they don't worry", I said in rush picking up an apple so that he doesn't scold me for leaving the house empty stomach.

Enzo gets violent when we don't have breakfast. Let's just say Matteo has experienced it first hand.

"Okay", Enzo frowned eyeing my apple.

I quickly take a bite from the apple before he forces me to eat more food and leave.

I get in my car and drive towards Ryan's place where we all had planned to meet. On the way I had texted Rafael the address he had to come to as well.

I reach his home soon with my fast driving and park the car and walked up to the front and knocked on his door.

The door opened to reveal Stacy. She smiled excitedly and ushered me in.

"Oh we were waiting for you only", Ethan smiled.

I saw everyone had already reached.

"What took you so long?", Liam said dramatically.

"First of all. I am on time. You guys are early. Secondly even if I am a bit late it's allowed...I have seven bears to escape from you know", I sigh shaking my head.

They chuckled and nodded.

"So everyone all geared up? Guns and everything?", Iris asked everyone.

"Yeah. What do you think is in the school bag?", Kai smirked opening his bag and revealing his guns.

"Hey same pinch", I laugh and high fived him.

"Great minds think alike", Kai winked smiling.

"Well it is the only way to sneak out really. What would you do if you got caught strapping a gun in your jacket. Derek would chop your balls out", Ethan laughs loudly.

"If I do something like this without telling him..then yeah", Kai shudders.

Everyone chuckled.

"I'm sorry guys that I'm dragging you all into this. I understand that even you have something at stake here", I sigh sadly.

"Oh come on Val. We're just gonna get a bunch of slaps, kicks and punches over here and possibly an hour lecture from Derek once he finds out because he cares about us", Liam waves my worries off nonchalantly.

Everyone looked at him amused.

"Also you have more at stake here than any of us", Iris said smiling sadly.

"Besides this is for our best friend Mady. So no need for thank you and sorry", Stacy frowned.

"Yeah..just one party later would be enough", Ryan smirked.

"Yup the biggest thank you will be a party night", Kai got up excitedly and moved his hips funnily.

We all laughed at him.

Ethan was grinning looking at him with love. He pulled him in for a kiss which caught Kai off guard but he enjoyed every bit of it clearly.

I looked down immediately missing my partner. God this hurts.