Season One Episode Seven

Only after Moatia jumped over the crates and back into the droid's line of fire did she realize she didn't know where the cannon was. Luckily, it wasn't hard to find.

That was because it tried to shoot her. She felt it coming in the Force and leapt out of the way. The cannon left a smoldering hole in the middle of the hangar floor. She was able to easily trace the trajectory of the blast and find the cannon.

And, oh boy, was it huge. It towered over Moatia and made her wonder how she hadn't seen it before.

She saw the cannon get ready to fire again, saw the droids loading another canister into the weapon and charged. She held her lightsaber behind her as she ran. When the droids noticed her approach and started firing upon her, she swung her lightsaber to block and redirect the blasts back at the droids.

The cannon only grew larger as she approached. When she came close, she swung her lightsaber and cut off the long narrow piece that could fire the canisters.

However, she was unaware that slicing off the long narrow piece would cause another minor explosion.

She only became aware of this when she was, once again, flung through the air. After this mission, she was sleeping for a week. She struggled to sit up and grabbed her lightsaber. Once she got onto that ship, she never had to move again. She just had to make it to that ship.

She pulled herself to her feet and looked through the haze to find Zap and Curse.

There they were, they were about halfway to the closest cruiser. Fortunately, most of the droids were still knocked out from the blast.

Channeling the Force into her legs, Moatia sprinted after Curse and Zap. They needed to get out before the droids recovered.

    And they almost made it, too. Curse had managed to open the ship's doors and was helping Zap inside when the droids started shooting at them.

    Moatia shrieked as she watched a blaster bolt streak past her and hit the door of the ship. She pulled her lightsaber out and turned around, attempting to run backwards.

    Which was a bad idea. She tripped over a crate and fell onto her back.

    "Commander!" Zap screamed. Curse pushed Zap further into the ship and they disappeared from sight.

    Moatia scrambled to her feet and drew her lightsaber again. The droids were advancing on her in a straight line and she began to panic. There were so many, and soon they would be circling her.

    She could barely fight off droids on one side, there was no way she could fight them all off if they surrounded her.

    Moatia's heart pounded in her chest and her breathing increased, too. She tried to focus. As she deflected the incoming shots from the droids, she shuffled backwards.

    She risked a glance behind her and saw she was almost to the ship, but droids were coming up behind her. Moatia swung her lightsaber around, blocking another shot. It didn't look like she would make it.

    Then a droid behind her was shot.

    "Hurry up, Commander! Let's go!" Curse was yelling at her from the ship, "Just run! I'll cover ya!" 

    Moatia grinned and sprinted towards the ship as fast as she could. As soon as her feet touched the ramp, Curse hit the button to close it and was yelling at Zap to take off.

    "Go sit with Zap up front. Make sure he doesn't pass out while flying this thing," Curse told her, leaning against the wall. Moatia didn't want to think about how even the inside of the small ship was gray, too. Someone really needed to teach the Separatists what color was.