Season Two Episode Fifteen

"Hold on just a minute!" Divo protested, "You can't just go storming off to Castell!"

Moatia faltered, "Why not?"

"Well, first off, you don't have enough evidence to go barging onto that planet demanding him to be returned. Second, you don't have the authority to even pretend to do so. Third, you don't even know he's there! You Jedi rely on your feelings willy-nilly and expect everyone to go along with it."

Divo had a point... if you squinted, tilted your head at exactly a 33 degree angle, and pretended he had a point.

Moatia certainly couldn't tell him that Castell just felt right. That would prove point three; Jedi relied on feelings willy-nilly.

But there were also a few facts to back up her feelings.

Castell was aligned with Separatists, Kharisa- Khalida spooky lady whoever left blood at the scene and was seen carrying the Senator onto a ship that entered a hyperlane in the direction of Castell. She was also working with the Separatists— who Senator Fanur had refused to join. And the poison used against the Senator was from Castell.

She felt it had to be enough to get a warrant or whatever these guys needed.

Moatia opened her mouth to protest when Neeka put a green hand on her shoulder.

"I believe there's been a mistake. My padawan and I are going to Castell to negotiate a treaty."

Moatia pushed the surprise off her face.

Divo crossed his arms and glared at them. He was no doubt wondering why they would attempt such a boldfaced lie. "We all know you're not!"

He puffed out his chest as he walked around Neeka. She stood still, arms tucked into her sleeves.

"You're telling me, you and your padawan are going to Castell, the very planet that is suspected to be involved in the kidnapping of a Senator your padawan seems to be close with," he said suspiciously, still pacing around the room.

"That is correct." Neeka nodded.

"And you're negotiating a treaty there? Nothing to do with this current case?"

"I'll send you the report of our negotiations on Castell," Neeka said. She pulled Moatia out of the room.

They were back on their ship when Moatia asked "Master, we aren't really going to work on a negotiation, are we? We tried that already and it didn't work."

"Of course we aren't. I will send him the report of our previous mission on Castell."

"Master," Moatia asked, "Are you sure this is the best idea?"

"No," Neeka admitted. "But I didn't think we would be getting much done in the Senator's quarters."

That was... fair enough. But Moatia was still worried. "But where on Castell will we find him?"