Season Three Episode Eleven

The hangar was in shambles

Smoke filled the room, and most of the ships were on fire. The large boxes that tended to clutter the hangar had been hastily stacked to provide some sort of cover for the clones as they attempted to fight back the invading droids.

And the droids were everywhere. Some seemed to have come from transports that had pushed their through the Republic Forces. The others came from attack pods that had pierced the hull.

Neeka quickly ducked behind a wide stack of boxes, and Moatia followed.

Only when Neeka began talking did Moatia realize they were next to Curse and Zap.

"We need to destroy the ships lodged in the hull," Zap yelled over.

"Can't dislodge them," Curse grunted. "They pierced a hole in it. We remove them, we get sucked into space."

That seemed like a good enough reason to not mess with the ships.

Moatia looked up. There was a droid ship just above their head. The claws that had allowed it to pierce the ship slowly opened to reveal a door.

"Incoming!" Moatia screamed.

As if on cue, dozens of battle droids began to jump out of the ship and land on the ground.

Curse mumbled some not very nice things and began shooting.

Neeka leapt out from behind the box and began to cut up the droids.

Blaster bolts streaking past her, Moatia leapt into the fray. Her lightsaber flashed around her in an arc of blue.

It didn't take too long to rid the hangar of functioning battle droids. Moatia had had plenty of practice at this point in the war.

She lowered the lightsaber and looked at her master. "That wasn't too hard, was it?"

Then the ship shook, and the rest of the piercer pods opened. Battle droids seemed to rain from the sky, accompanied by super battle droids and a few roller droids.

"Never say that again," Neeka told her sternly.

The oncoming droids pushed the two Jedi back. Moatia ducked behind a stack of boxes. Peeking over the top, Moatia got an idea.

She looked down at her lightsaber. There were too many droids for her to jump out there and expect to not be shot at. Besides, her... well, her everything was still sore from the bacta tank.

Moatia concentrated on the Force. Her lightsaber floated out of her hands, and she practiced moving it around in the air a few times.

"Padawan," Neeka snapped, "What are you doing?"

Blaster bolts streaked past them, except Moatia wasn't sure if they came from the clones behind them or the droids in front of them.

"Have patience, Master." Moatia turned back around to face the droids. She peaked her head above the box and concentrated on her lightsaber again.