Season Two Episode Two

Levahok blew onto her hands

Levahok blew onto her hands. It was really really cold in here. Twinkling lights, most likely crystals, light up the path.

But none were for her.

Levahok pulled her cane off her belt. With a flick of her wrist, it expanded and Levahok hit it against the wall next to her. She didn't have to use the cane all the time; she rarely used it in the Temple as she had walked through its halls more than enough times to know where she was going. And she could sense the Jedi and move to avoid collision.

But she'd never been in this cave before and she did not want to fall down a canyon and get stuck. She carefully tapped a path ahead of her, not paying too much attention to where she was going. As long as her cane hit ground, she would be okay.

Levahok allowed her mind to wander, trusting the Force to guide her feet and her cane to stop her from plummeting to her doom.

She wondered what she would make her lightsaber would be like. She honestly wouldn't have cared less on the color but Iri made a bet with her that it would be green, and Levahok didn't want to lose.

They were using Koshak and Truzli to make sure Iri didn't lie about the color.

She began to plan out how she wanted the hilt of the saber to feel like. Something easy to hold on to... something squishy? Like foam? She wanted it to feel elegant, too.

Levahok pondered on how this would work, her cane making a rhythmic tapping noise against the icey floor.

As she got deeper into the cave, the little glistening lights grew in number. But still, none of them felt quite right.

Levahok allowed her mind to wander again. She wanted to know how kyber crystals were made. Did the Force compact some ice together? Was the crystal truly useless without the Jedi? She didn't think that was true. There was that Separatist general who had four lightsabers he stole from Jedi and he wasn't Force sensitive.

Levahok stored these questions to ask her teacher later. She didn't like how little she knew about lightsabers.

A song interrupted Levahok's thoughts. It called out to her. Levahok looked around.

The smaller twinkly lights were still there, but they were dwarfed by another light. It shone so much brighter.

That was her crystal. It had to be.

Levahok carefully tapped her cane against the ground and moved forward slowly. When she had reached her crystal, she set her cane against the wall and carefully pried the crystal from the wall.

Levahok tucked the crystal into one of her coat's pockets and picked up her cane, breathing a sigh of relief.

She had found her crystal. She was doing good.