Mid-Season Bonus

This scene takes place in the middle of the last episode, but it didn't fit quite right with the flow of the chapter so I decided to keep it as an extra.

Enjoy!

Conlan sighed as he stepped out of the base and made his way over to the medical tent.

Brothers were ambling in. It looked like all the serious injuries had already been treated as well as they could be.

A medicine droid stepped in front of Conlan, muttering something about how it couldn't do its job if clones kept getting in its way.

"A little help, Captain?" a voice called out.

He turned around and saw a clone, Tam, struggling underneath the weight of a large metal container.

"I got you." Conlan wrapped his hands around the container, sharing the weight of the box. "Where are we going?"

"Next to that cot over there," Tam pointed.

Together they carried the box into the medical tent and set it down.

"Thanks, Captain!" Tam waved and walked away.

"Oh," he looked down and saw he had cut his hand on the side of the metal box.

"Connie!" Conlan turned around at the familiar nickname, smiling when he saw Cinnamon walking over.

Cinnamon was smiling, but his expression quickly changed when he saw Conlan holding his bleeding hand.

"Where are your gloves?" he asked, glaring at Conlan.

"In my pocket," Conlan said, pointing to his belt.

"Lyss!" Cinnamon called over his shoulder, "Get me the punishment broom!"

"The punishment broom?"

Lyss popped up out of nowhere with a smile, a small broom in hand. "Here you go!"

Cinnamon accepted the broom with a smile and then turned around and beat Conlan over the head with it.

"Ow!" he cried out. "What was that for?"

"Wear. Your. Gloves. You. Moron." With each word, Cinnamon hit Conlan.

"You're supposed to heal me not make me hurt more!" Conlan cried out, trying to swat away the broom.

"Don't get blood on the broom!" Lyss yelled.