Season Two Episode Seventeen

Moatia found herself back on Riosa

All she could hear was screaming, and all she could see was people-- clones and civilians alike-- falling, pierced with blaster bolts or slashed in half by a grisly red lightsaber.

Moatia found her lightsaber was in her hand.

She.... she had to do something.

The screaming filled her ears.

Through the smoke and haze, Moatia was able to make out the figure holding the lightsaber.

She traced the light of the saber back to a long hilt and then back to the body.

Moatia shook when she saw the figure was Kharisa.

She didn't want to deal with her just yet.

But it didn't seem like Moatia had a choice. Kharisa spotted Moatia and charged at her.

Moatia screamed and threw her lightsaber up to block Kharisa's swing. The two lightsabers clashed with a loud hissing sound.

Kharisa leapt back, brandishing her weird lightsaber.

Moatia took a deep breath as Kharisa charged at her again.

But Moatia was able to dodge Kharisa's first slash and stumbled back from the second.

The sith snarled again and stepped forward, pushing Moatia back. She felt a pull in her fingers. Using the Force, Moatia pushed Kharisa back.

Kharisa was disoriented, and Moatia used her advantage, charging forward and bringing her lightsaber up.

It seemed to work somewhat decently. Kharisa stumbled back, and Moatia went on the offensive.

She lashed and swung, weaving around Kharisa. The Force guided her, telling her when to duck and where to swing her lightsaber.

But her victory didn't seem to last long.

She was caught by surprise when Kharisa suddenly turned her lightsaber off. Moatia faltered. Kharisa swept her long metal pole underneath Moatia's feet and she fell onto her back.

Moatia's breath caught in her throat. She tried to scramble away as Kharisa turned the blade back on. The lightsaber was brought down fast right next to Moatia's head.

She screamed and tears pricked at her eyes. Moatia made it to her feet, somehow. But, she didn't have her lightsaber and she didn't know where it was.

Kharisa laughed as she swiped at Moatia again. She stumbled back to dodge it.

Then Moatia fell. Not having realized she was standing on a cliff, Moatia plummeted through darkness. She kept screaming and tears rolled down her cheeks.

She was so, so scared.

Beofre she could hit the ground, the scenery changed.

Now Moatia was standing in the halls of a ship. She was surrounded by the Coruscant Guard, their red paint and white armor sticking out against the gray walls, and the Mirialan guards Senator Cem-Kovi Fanur had used. In front of her was Cem-Kovi. She stared his trademark hat.