Season Four Episode Eleven

"There you go," Khalida said softly

"There you go," Khalida said softly. "I killed my sister. And I didn't regret it, not for a moment."

Moatia took several steps back, having found a plethora of new reasons to be terrified of the sith warrior.

Neeka, however, seemed more in tune to the task at hand. "You used past tense, not present."

"Do you know how lonely it is without your family?" Khalida asked. "You will never again be someone's number one priority."

Then she looked up at them, her eyes wild and crazy. Now that Moatia looked closer, the skin around her eyes seemed to be cracking. The black lines made it look like shadows were pouring out from beneath her skin and from behind her eyes.

"But I'm your number one priority, aren't I? You left your ship all alone up there to come deal with me."

"You're a danger. Not a priority," Moatia said. It was rather harsh, but she held no sympathy for the sith who had been antagonizing them for so long. Khalida was not important to her in the way that Neeka, Cinnamon, Curse, Zap, Conlan, and Anneli were.

They were the most important people in her life, and Moatia only interacted with the sith in hopes of protecting them.

So, while she tended to drop whatever it was she was doing to deal with Khalida, it was not because she was the 'priority'.

"You may not be fond of me, and I am certainly not fond of you," Khalida said. Stumbling slightly, she pulled herself to feet.

Moatia and Neeka both tensed, but nothing the sith did raised any alarm. Her weapon remained on the ground.

"But still!" Khalida cried out. "You put so much care and thought into your interactions with me. You can't argue that I don't matter to you."

Moatia was terrified by that train of thought. She edged closer to Neeka and looked at her imploringly. "Can we leave?" she quietly begged. Anywhere that Khalida was not would be the best place in the galaxy.

"We need to take you in," Neeka said, always loyal to the mission.

If Moatia had been the master in this scenario, they would have left long ago and just said they couldn't find Khalida and that she must have gone back to Dooku.

Perhaps what put her so on edge is that she couldn't quite decipher Khalida's feelings about killing her sister.

Personally, and this was just her, but Moatia would be mortified and insane amounts of guilty for killing a sibling. But Moatia sensed Khalida didn't feel the same.

Though, maybe the guilt had broken her.

"I'm not going anywhere," Khalida said decidedly. "Kharisa needs me here."

"Why?" Everything Khalida did seemed to be the opposite of everything her sister stood for.

A brutal massacre being the first thing that came to mind.