Season Three Episode One

Moatia and Cinnamon had gotten tired of watching crime shows on the small screen of the datapad

So, they had taken over a conference room and projected the show onto the big screen.

Moatia sat in a spinny chair wrapped up in a blanket and Cinnamon was lying on the floor, arms tucked under his head and a blanket draped over his chest. He didn't have his hair in its usual bun, and instead it was fanned out around his face.

"How are you getting every single one of these right?" Cinnamon grumbled as the killer confessed.

Moatia fluffed her hair. She had gotten lazy and left it down. "I guess that just happens after you solve a real murder."

"Oh, be quiet. I think you're looking up the answers between shows."

"You're just jealous of my skills."

"You're full of osik," Cinnamon huffed, "Now hush, I want to see why he did it."

Moatia laughed, reaching onto the table into the snack bowl. They couldn't watch a show without plenty of snacks.

She tried to use her left arm at first, and sighed when she remembered it was in a sling. Lyss had gotten mad at her for moving it too much after she was stabbed by Nepha, so he had wrapped her arm up and put it in a sling.

With a huff, she reached over to undo the strap of the sling.

"Don't even think about it," Cinnamon called out.

"My arm is fine," Moatia complained.

"It would be if you agreed to go in the bacta tank."

"No thanks." Moatia spun the chair around so she could reach into the snack bowl with her other arm. She pulled out a pastry and undid the wrapping, half tempted to drop the trash onto Cinnamon's head.

"I think we've almost finished this series," Cinnamon said as the credits started rolling.

"What should we watch next?" Moatia asked, "Do you want to try something other than a crime show?"

"I say crime show. I want to break your guessing streak."

Moatia grinned. "Good luck with that. I am invincible."

Cinnamon scoffed as the next episode started. Moatia munched on her pastry as she watched a young woman in a speeder get spooked by something and suddenly swerve out of the lane and crash into a building. It was night, and rain fell from the sky. The camera panned up to show a full moon.

"How is this a crime?" Cinnamon asked.

"Hush. I'm sure she's a spice runner or something."

The moon morphed into a sun before panning back down to show the detectives poking through the crashed speeder.