Season Two Episode Four

Moatia stood in the doorway of the pod

Moatia stood in the doorway of the pod. She had to move, but the droids surrounding her provided a problem.

Her hand gripped her lightsaber. Turning it on, Moatia rushed at the first droid. She sliced it in half before it had time to react.

At the command of a painted droid, they all burst into movement at once, rapidly firing at her. Droids were stupid and terrible shots, but they won by overwhelming their opponent with the sheer numbers of them.

Desperately hoping she wouldn't get dizzy, Moatia spun around to deflect the bolts that came at her from all sides. Holding her other arm above her chest, her lightsaber flashed and swirled, becoming one arc of blue light.

The droids fell before her, and Moatia's excitement grew. Look at her! She felt like she was finally becoming a Jedi. She could hold off droids!

But of course, nothing lasts forever. A loud 'bang!' sounded from behind Moatia and sent her flying.

She was proud of herself that at some point while she was in midair she was able to tuck into a ball. When she hit the ground, she rolled back up to her feet and was back to slashing at droids in no time.

Only when she turned around to deflect a blaster bolt did she realize what the bang had done.

Her escape pod had been split open like an egg. Oh, and it was also on fire.

Moatia yelled, "Hey!"

Truth be told, Moatia had kind of forgotten they had cannons.

In the corner of her eye she saw another one getting ready to fire. Still spinning her lightsaber to deflect the blaster bolts, Moatia turned to find all of them.

Four. She counted four cannons. That seemed like a bit too many. Were Seperatist ships commonly boarded?

It didn't matter right now. They were there, and Moatia had to get rid of them.

She rushed towards the closest one. Her first thought was to slice off the nose of the cannon, but she remembered what happened last time.

Stretching out her hand, Moatia used the Force to throw the droid out of its chair. It hit the wall and landed in a heap.

Commandeering the cannon, Moatia turned it to face another cannon that was placed across the hangar.

"How does this work?" she muttered to herself as she started hitting buttons. Moatia pressed the big red one in the middle, and the entire cannon jolted as a blast shot out of it. The cannon across the hangar from her exploded.

Grinning, Moatia quickly fired at the last two cannons. The hangar was filled with shrapnel and burning pieces of metal. It looked like most of the droids had been destroyed, too.

Moatia stood up in the chair and slashed at the control panel with her lightsaber before running down the halls.

She heard the faint step of droids following behind her, but they sounded like they were too far away for them to do much.