Meeting HIM

"Let's get healthy!"

FEW HOURS LATER...

"That fucking uni should've brought real plants. It would've been easier to tell which herb is which plant from than a fucking printed picture." I huffed. The basket was filled with good plants and herbs.

Such as; Rosemary, Ginger, Cinnamon, Chives, Coriander, Bay Leaves, Evening Primrose oil, Flax Seed, Turmeric, etc.

"Okay, let's head back-" shit. I looked around. I got so excited to see all these herbs in one place that I lost track of time and I GOT LOST. I picked up the basket and looked around, trying to look for anything that seemed familiar.

Great job, Phoebe. God gave you a second chance and this is how you use it. Good job, idiot. I walked around the forest. Noises came from all directions so it puzzled me where to go. Owls, crickets, wind and some tiny animal sounds made me a bit scared but there's no time to chicken out.

As I walked I heard horses from a far, as well as people talking. I sighed in relief but then remembered this era is Dangerous. Bandits, thieves, killers, knights and anything could kill me in a matter of second if I'm not careful. I silently walked to the voices and saw a fire camp.

My eyes squinted and saw tents with a few horses. Where were the people? There I saw two big men come out of the tents and talked. They had armors on them with swords-

Well shit their knights or guards I suppose. The problem is-

Are they the counties knights or the enemies knights? Gosh why is this era so complicated? I took a deep breathe and carefully walked to them.

"Excuse me?"

The two knights looked at me, their eyes scanned me. One of the knights tapped the others shoulder an nodded. They both were good looking, tho. The knight in black hair came up to me.

"Can we help you, miss?"

"Yes, sir knight. You see I got lost int he forest and can't seem to find my village."

"Is your village named Grionla?"

"Yes, that's the one."

"I can take you there." A voice came from behind me. The two knights bowed and I snapped my head to see who was this person-

A man with golden blonde hair and blue eyes stared at me with a gentle gaze. From how the two knights bowed I guess this is their boss or captain.

"Thank you, sir knight."

Goddamn, he's hot. I bet he's got an eight pack- I shook my head and followed him from the behind. We were getting to a part where it was getting harder to see because of the night. The Knight raised his hand and fire came out of it, spreading light around us. I've never see magic in person, it was already a big shock to me that it existed but wow this is cool.

We reached the village and I recognized some people so I turned to he Knight and bowed.

"Thank you for helping me, sir Knight."

"My pleasure, my lady. May I know your name?" He asked. I looked up to see him staring into me with his bright blue eyes-

I could've sworn they somehow sparkled like jewels?

"My name is Phoebe-"

"PHEBBIE?! WHERE WERE YOU?!"

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED WE WERE?!"

I turned to my friends who were running towards name with worried expression. I smiled sheepishly at them.

"Sorry I got lost. But this man-"

-and he was gone. The two sisters hugged me and I reassured them that noting happened. I explained the them about my encounter with knights and one of them helped me get back. Brianna was suspected that they might've had other intentions but I told her there was no deal, blackmail or anything for that matter since the handsome man escorted me back. She seemed to be relieved since this era has lots of danger in it.

Brea asked why I had picked up random plants and I educated her about the herbs and plants I got. Told her their properties and how it could help us improve our immunity. Seemed like some of the herbs I got weren't even discovered.

An idea popped in my brain. We were poor and needed stability so I suggested opening a clinic. But before that we needed money to build it. I'll engage to that plan later when my body and the sisters bodies were healthy.

The next day I made a lot of medicine and drinks. Mixed the herbs in our foods and such. I tired to make Guarana to energy drinks with the ingredients that we had but this era has a lot of missing stuff that I need but luckily I learned to complete medicines even without some of the ingredients needed.

Brea had insomnia so I made tea with Bacopa monnieri that'll help that can treat memory loss, anxiety as well as insomnia. I noticed the results of it a few days later when Brea's black under eyes began to disappear.

Brianna was always tired before and after work. So I gave her peppermint essential oil that can help boost energy, mood, athletic performance and alertness. The result were fascinating as she got an promotion to supervise the restaurant she worked in instead a of being a waitress.

The sweet and adorable Sergei was an amazing friend, however I had concerns since he doesn't eat the food he needs even if he's hungry. Even thought Sergei was training to become a knight, with his trial body he'll be fish-bait. He told me his appetite was small and even if he was starving eh could only eat a little. I went to work and gave him Blessed Thistle and Chamomile, it'll help him increase his appetite, improve digestion and put on some weight on his skinny bones.

My hard work paid off and my body was getting stronger. The hollows of my cheeks were filling to Rosy chubby cheeks. My arms and legs now had good layer of fat and muscles. The color of my skin went from pale to peachy color and my hair loss was decreasing.