Identity Revealed

And I don't need to explain a the process of the birds and the bees right?

A month later, I was having morning sicknesses and lots of cravings of food. The boys had to leave for an emergency in their town. A doctor confirmed my suspicions-

I was pregnant.

The village celebrated with me and so did my friends and I. Unfortunately no alcohol for me. I haven't seen Athan for whole two months now and neither of Lucius and Richard. Although there has been times when they had to be away fro a few weeks but  never two months.

Worry took over me but the girls told me not to. They were knights so what if they were on a expedition or a mission? They served the Emperor so maybe they're assisting him. They reassured me and it worked.

My belly was swollen so I wore loose dresses and comfortable shirts. I had less clients now because I needed my rest for the baby. Everything was at peace until-

Today.

"Phoebe!" Sergei shielded me with his sword and so did his friend that I helped. Brianna and Brea both hugging me from my sides.

At least 20 men in armor, horses, swords and flags came to our village and gave a description of a woman who had education of Dermatology and Herbalist, grey blonde hair and honeyed eyes. They were looking for me.

My heart was beating so fast I started to get dizzy.

"Calm down. His majesty simply requested her presence to the Diamond Palace." A knight who looked like the leader said.

What? Majesty? Palace? Me?

"What does his majesty want from her?!"

"That we do not know however he ordered us to bring her to him. Do not worry she will be safe."

Brea was crying at this point. I could see Brianna trembling and holding me tight. Sergei's hand were shaking and so were the sword he was holding. I took a deep breathe.

"I'll come with you."

"WHAT?!"

"I have not committed any crime or sin. Never have I got into trouble with nobles or the imperials. Certainly his majesty won't harm an innocent woman?"

Unless he found out one oh his knights knocked me up.

"Yes, my lady." The knight nodded in agreement.

"You won't need to bring anything with you. His majesty ordered us to get you anything you need."

Well okay-

"Didn't you tell me the emperor is a tyrant?" I whispered to Brianna. She nodded.

"Maybe he's going to make you have a good time. Like having the best last moments before he kills you?"

I deadpanned and glared at her.

"Thanks for the comfort."

"Your welcome."

A big carriage was in front of me and a maid. Saying that she'll serve me. I looked at Brianna and said.

"Yeah, maybe you're right."

She gave me a thumps up.

I taught Brianna and Brea all I knew- well not everything because the knowledge I have will take 14 years for me to teach them. After all the hugs and goodbyes and knight escorted me inside the carriage and the maid, named Vivi, sat in front of me. She was very sweet. Gave me food, drinks and blankets. She entertained me the whole ride but still I couldn't help and get extremely nervous. Stressing myself out as I overthought the whole thing.

Why did the Tyrant Emperor want me? Did the news of me having medical skills even though I'm a commoner? Did he find out one of his knights have a romantic affair with me? What if the noble family of Athan knew about me and ratted me to the Emperor? Will he kill me? Will he threaten me? Take my baby away?

We've reached.

The palace was glamours, huge, sparkly, gold, bro- these don't exist in my world. If I take that golden ball from that statue- I can live luxuriously for the rest of my life with my baby.

"My lady, once you see his majesty. You have to bow like this." Vivi bowed, low. Very low. Guess since I am a commoner, I have to greet the higher statues very respectfully. I copied her and Vivi smiled, praising me.

Knights were bending me as a head maid made us follow her. We've reached a long, big door and she knocked before opening it. I looked down, avoiding everything. Not risking, looking into the Tyrant Emperor in the eyes. I saw the head maid bow and so did the knights-

Quickly I bowed, raising my dress in one hand and the other on my chest. Felt nauseous because of my swollen belly so I my body shook.

"Blessings and Glory upon the-"

"Everyone. Out." A cold tone filled the room. My heart raced as I tried to follow them.

"Not you."

Shit. Shit. I'm dead. Keeping my head down, my hands trembling so I held them together.

Heard footsteps coming towards me so I braced for anything. Unconsciously my hands covered my stomach and my eyes closed shut. I heard a sigh.

"You're shaking, love."

My whole body froze. The familiar voice and the pet name- a hand took mine and the other under my chin. Gently raising my head up and saw-

"A-Athan?"

He smiled his charming smile and said.

"I apologized it took so long. Had some business to deal with."

His eyes were ... jeweled? His whole outfit and attire was royalty. Red small cape on his shoulder, white suit with gold accessories and grey pants.