Dandelion Dreams

Rip Claude you will be missed

Rip Claude you will be missed. 😔

Much to Athanasia's pleasure. She had to meet with Claude. Again. And to her luck phoebe was taking a nap so she had to deal with her father alone.

She had practiced to be extra cute to capture hearts but a usual Claude still had the stoic expression. They were on a boat.

Yeah its about to happen.

"(Yawns) where's Athanasia?" Phoebe asked after a yawn. Placing a shawl over her shoulder.

"I heard the brat is on a boat with his majesty."

"Stop calling her that- wait. A boat?" Phoebe's brain short circuited. Then screamed-

"IF THAT BRAT DOESN'T DO SHIT TO SAVE MY GRANDDAUGHTER THEN HE'S DEAD MEAT!" With a speed of light phoebe ran out.

Lucas had his hands on his ears.

"How the fuck is she so loud? I think my ear drums tore off-"

"LUCAS FUCKING TELEPORT ME TO THE LAKE! NOW!" Phoebe came back to him.

"GODDAMN WOMAN IM RIGHT HERE NO NEED TO SCREAM!" Lucas snapped his fingers together.

Phoebe was instantly teleported to the side of the lake.

Athanasia was drowning and Claude was doing nothing to save her. However as he was just about to pull her up-

"CLAUDE FUCKING DE ALGER OBELA! IF YOU DO NOT SAVE HER I'LL FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT YOUR SAD PATHETIC ASS!" Phoebe screamed out of her lungs.

Felix was behind a tree hiding and lily was behind him as well.

Ladies and gentlemen. We have gathered here today, for the funeral of Claude De Alger Obelia. 😔

Phoebe immediately scooped Athanasia in her arms and gave her to Lillian.

She then yanked Claude's ear down to her level.

"You. Fucking. Brat. How dare. You." Phoebe twisted his ear and Claude hissed in pain.

Athanasia coughed up the water and didn't know what was going on since she was to busy throwing out all the water from her lungs.

"YOU ARE ON A FUCKING TIME OUT!"

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT I'M THE EMP-"

"YOUR FATHER HAD NO POWER AGAINST ME? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU DO?! YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Later on Claude received a sharp hard smack on his ass with a shoe. 

Rip Claude ass. It's now flat because of how hard phoebe hit him.

Lucas eyed phoebe who was chewing her fingertips angrily. Athanasia was fast asleep and it was obvious she had just returned from seeing Claude.

She looked seconds away from murder.

"Phoebe, breathe." Lucas stopped her from eating her fingertips.

Phoebe was mumbling to herself, obviously not listening.

Lucas knew this kind of behavior.

It was caused rom her anxiety and stress. Who knew taking care of a grandchild was this difficult? She'd sleepwalk at night, zone out way too much, not pay attention and such.

Lucas sighed, snapping his fingers together. Phoebe went limb and Lucas scooped her up. Teleporting to her room, phoebe was laid down on her bed in her pajamas. He tapped her head to make sure she sleeps in peace.

"Sweet dreams."

However.

It wouldn't be such a sweet dream. It would be bitter.

Phoebe was in a field of dandelions. It was a sunset and she felt ... young. Her hair was shorter, she wore a simple white dress and the wind was cooling to her. It danced with her hair and although it was a dream, she felt alive and free.

"Somehow you always bring me back to you love."

Phoebe froze.

That voice-

Turning around she saw her lover.

Athanasius De Alger Obelia stood there in all his glory. Looking as handsome as he always was in Phoebe's eyes.

"... Athanasius?"

"One and only, dear."

Phoebe's eyes filled tears. She ran to him, colliding her body with his as she wrapped her arms around him. Hugging him tight as if he could disappear if she let go.

Athanasius wrapped his arms around her as well and with that Phoebe was a crying mess.

While she was crying-

"Your son is being a brat, your majesty."

Athanasius snorted.

"Ah- he's my son now? Hmm, I thought he mostly go this personality from you-"

"He got all of your bad traits unfortunately." Phoebe huffed.

".. ouch." Athanasius mocked.

"Gosh, that boy is giving me more wrinkles by the day." Phoebe's wiped her eyes.

Athanasius stared at her before placing his hand on her cheek and said.

"Yet you still looking as lovely as always, love."

Phoebe giggled.

"You and your words are missed."

"I know."

"Did you see our granddaughter? She's so cute!"

Athanasius smiled proudly.

"Indeed, thank goodness she mostly took after her mother and you. She has traits of Claude yet all the good ones."

Phoebe bluntly then said-

"No she did get the bad traits shut up. You're not the one raising her."

"Right. My apologies." Athanasius smirked.

Young Phoebe 🥰:

-MUHAHAHAHA! I LOVE PAIN! I WILL NEVER STOP THIS!-you guys are like 'yay! Lucas and Phoebe' 'Lucas x phoebe is great'! AND THEN BOOMB!-remember Athanasius? Yeah keep on remembering him 😀-vote, comment and follow!-I'm so evil-

-you guys are like 'yay! Lucas and Phoebe' 'Lucas x phoebe is great'! AND THEN BOOMB!
-remember Athanasius? Yeah keep on remembering him 😀
-vote, comment and follow!
-I'm so evil-