Vacation- YOU'RE BACK?!

Phoebe hummed to herself as she walked, both men behind her walking like a robot because of how stiff and fearful they were.

"I told you to come out to her when she said it the first time!" Felix whisper-yelled.

"I have duties to attend! A kingdom to run! I didn't have time!" Claude whispered back.

"Well which would it be, kingdom papers or auntie's rage?!"

Claude was silent.

"... all of the above?"

"How about some tea and snacks, hmm? Perfect for a weather like this." Phoebe clapped her hands together.

"YE-YEAH! PERFECT!" Felix jumped.

"Te-tea sounds great." Claude nodded his head violently.

✨trauma✨

The maids had brought in a table and with three chairs. Placed the call cutlery, fresh tea and snacks. Phoebe and Claude had sat down-

"Felix? Sit down, dear."

"Auntie, I'm his majesty's knight I'm not allow-"

"Felix. Sit. Now." Phoebe's tone changed.

"Ye-yes!" Felix squeaked, immediately sitting down as he was told.

Claude snorted under his breathe. He eyed Felix who looked like a sad puppy as he sipped his tea-

Lippe tea.

He looked at the cup in his hand. The rosey smell, the feeling of-

"It feels like flowers are blooming in my mouth."

Phoebe noticed this and smiled softly.

"Claude, I've been thinking. How about you go on a little vacation? You've been working none stop for the past few months especially because of the festival that the foreigners are going to preform."

"... vacation? At this time?"

"Go for a couple of days, not weeks. Come back on the day of the festival."

"But I-"

"And don't worry about the work. I'll handle it. It's not my first time anyways. I used to help Athanasius because he had no idea what most of the festivities were." Phoebe giggled. A fond memory coming back to her.

Claude stared at her.

Ever since he could remember his father and mother were the sweet couple that gave every one diabetes-

Don't tell Phoebe he said that 😃

Did Phoebe feel the same way Claude felt when she lost Athanasius?

She didn't show her grief. She couldn't. Phoebe had to remain strong and protective of Claude. Obviously she would secretly break down when no one was looking. He didn't see how she coped with grief-

She didn't, she was still grieving but she tries to live with it.

"A vacation ... to where?"

"I heard the Yularnim's are lovely this season. The sea side has lovely shells in the sand and a clean weather. Watching the sea is free therapy." Phoebe explained.

"... why do I feel like you've been planning this for weeks?" Claude asked suspiciously.

"Hahaha, I have no idea what you're talking about. Hahaha." Phoebe faked her laughter.

Needless to say-

Claude and Felix were kicked out of the palace for their 'vacation'-

"HOW IS IT A VACATION WHEN YOU'RE KICKING ME OUT- MOTHER YOU'RE YOUR FOOT IS ON MY- OW!"