Baby?

Babysitting was what I chose. As much as I had trouble with kids and babies. I learned a lot of things. How to hold a baby, how to feed them, how to change their diapers, how to put them to sleep, how to entertain them.

Toddlers were a nightmare. They were babies but learned how to move their body like running, hitting, slapping, throwing and etc. Luckily after two years I mastered on how to console them.

Kids were easy. Just give them something to entertain themselves, make them use all their energy like running and such, they'll eat anything that's pretty or that has a picture of their favorite cartoon, make sure they brush their teeth and get tucked in bed.

Then I babysat rebellious teens as I grew older. The payment was a lot so I continued babysitting even in college. It was easy and fun. Plus I got to tutor some kids and teens, in which I got paid double for that.

"Phebbie?" Athan placed his hand under my chin and made me look into his eyes.

"Huh?"

"You were zoning out."

I stared into his eyes. We're ... were his eyes sparkling?

"Your eyes are strange."

He flinched at my words and looked away. Feeling bad and I hugged his arm.

"In a good way. I like your eyes."

"Right, right."

From that day I learned that Athan was sensitive about his eyes. So I tried to not mention them. Richard had brought his son to me a few months later. An adorable one year baby with red hair and silver eyes was now in my arms.

"How are you such a natural at holding him? Even I can't hold him without him being uncomfortable." Richard said in awe.

"I baby sat babies."

"Right."

"Goo." I look down and the red headed baby was looking straight at me with his shining silver eyes. My heart dropped and I hid him from Richard.

"I'm not giving him back."

"He's my son."

"He's mine, now."

"Phoebe-"

"Come close to me and I'll bite you."

"You wouldn't."

"Watch me."

The cute baby's name is Felix-

Ow.

A headache? I rubbed my head as Felix snuggled to my chest. Ignoring my headache I kissed his head. The cute baby cooed at me hugged him closely. Richard glaring at me constantly. Lucius then said.

"Yeah, I'm not introducing you to Roger."

"Hey!"

"Grulg." Felix made a noise and I looked down on him. My lips trembling and I whined.

"I want a baby too."

Athan chocked on his tea and snapped to me. I stared at him. He stared at him. Richard stared at us and scooped Felix from my arms.

"Get freaky away from my baby."

Athan cleared his throat. His cheeks pink and I felt my face heat up as I realized what was going to happen. Richard immediately ran off with Felix. Lucius winking at me and I simply flipped him off.

It was just us two.

Athan and Me.

Me and Athan.

"Do ... do you want a baby?" Athan asked. I bit my lip.

"I always have."

"I see ... would ... you like to have a baby ... with me?"

"... what about-"

"My family won't do anything. My 'wife' and I don't have any feelings for each other and my son is already confirmed the next heir. Having a sibling won't change anything unless something unfortunate happens to him- in which I will make sure no harm comes his way." Athan's eyes darkened.

He would make a good father but ... . I don't know ... .

"Under one condition."

"Anything."

"You'll never leave me or the baby. As well as your son. He deserves his fathers love."

Athan stared at me and smiled.

"Of course."

"Good." I pushed him to the couch and sat on his lap. Straddling him and seductively taking off my clothes. Athan's eyes were dark and filled with lust. I leaned to his ear and whispered.

"Let's make our baby, daddy."

Athan growled and pushed my against the wall. Smashing his lips on mine as eh worked my dress off and I took off his clothes.

And I don't need to explain a the process of the birds and the bees right?