Scared him off? Nah

"You asked for it." I grabbed the collar of his shirt and jumped from my chair to crash my lips on his.

Almost as if he calculated what I was doing he walked around the table and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me with more passion. Athan picked me up by my thighs and placed me on the table. He then pulled away and said.

"I'll have you when you're sober. I don't take advantage of women in this state."

"But I liked ya for a loooonnnnggg tiiiimmmee." I hiccuped. Athan smirked.

"Oh? What do you like about me?"

"That golden hair has to be illegal to have. Your eyes? I can stare at them forever. You're smart and funny. Men don't usually have BOTH so you're a prize! Oh and don't even start with me about your hot body. Do you work out everyday? Never miss leg or arm day? Your arms are just too hot."

Athan watched in amusement as I rambled about how his body was built like a Greek god almost like Hercules. Soon enough I was dozing off and Athan carried me, bridal style, to my bed and tucked me in. He whispered in my ear in a sexy husky voice.

"Once you're sober, I'll have you on the table just like you described it and let you explore me."

"Mmmm, that better be ... soon ... hot stuff ... ." I dozed off.

Athan watched Phoebe doze of and smiled. No one had ever talked to him like that but the things she said did turn him on. His own ears were red, tho. He left the house and met his friend/bodyguard/royal knight. Red hair and brown eyes. Richard Robane.

"You seem happy."

"This woman is interesting."

"You've said that for the past few months now. I'm suspecting you're developing some feelings." Richard smirked. Athan glared at him.

"Zip it, Robane. Let's go, Alpheus will nag my ears off for the meeting tomorrow."

"And I'll happily watch your ears bleed out."

"Why am I friends with you?"

"You've known me since our middle school. I'm actually stuck to you, unfortunately."

"I can fire you."

"You'll never find anyone as good as me."

Athan groaned. Getting on his horse with his guards and Richards by his side. They went back to the Diamond Palace. The palace for the Emperor's.

I woke up to a major hangover and wanting to hit my head to a wall fo bricks. Ow. I asked Brianna to prepare me Aloe Juice. I drank that with one gulp and laid down, after a few hours, I then remember what happened-

My horny ass kissed Athan! Great, I probably scared him off.

The next two weeks was stressful to say the least. A group o travelers from another empire came to our village and needed help. People with medical talent and I tended them. Gave them cream and medicine for their scars and what to apply to their cuts. I made a lot of money from that.

Three teens came to me with bad acne and luckily that's my greatest expertise. Giving them a special cream that took heaven knows how long for me to make and told them to apply it after showers and in the mornings.

I haven't seen Athan for a whole two weeks and now I was sure I frightened him-

"Well don't you look exhausted."

Speak of the devil.

I turned to see Athan leaning inside my window with a grin plastered on his face. His eyes scanning me all over. I stiffened but quickly relaxed and sighed in relief.

"Thought I scared you off." I breathed out. Athan rose a brow.

"Trust me a drunk beautiful lady doesn't scare me." He raised his hand as if he was promising. I giggled and walked up to him. The window was above 5 feet higher than the ground outside and Athan was 6 feet tall. Damn he's a giant. I'm 5'7 so he could easily carry me anywhere. I poked his nose and said.

"And where were you, mister? It's your fault for making me think you don't want to be friends with me anymore."

"I have committed a grave sin, please forgive me." He said dramatically. I smiled and said as dramatic as he talked.

"Oh, how can I ever forgive the man who broke my heart? Lord above give me enough strength!"

Athan smirked. He then jumped above and came inside my house. Surprised by his actions I took a few steps back as he walked towards me-

His eyes filled with hunger as if a predator staring at his prey. Instinctively she walked back as he walked forward. My back his the wall and Athan trapped me with his hands at each side of my head. His height swallowing hers.

"I can give you my strength if you want."

Fuck me already.

"Your face is red ... ." Athan trailed his fingers on my cheek to my neck. Shivering at his touch. I noticed his ears were red and his cheeks were Redding as well.

Now or never.

"Take me now or I might as well look for someone else, big guy."

Athan was taken back by my comment but then grinned.

"Ma'am, yes, ma'am."