Chaos begun

"That may be it."

It was no doubt that Phoebe took Anastacius under her wing. Later that day Athanasius kept Anastacius close to him whilst Phoebe kept begging to Richard to let Felix start his sword training.

Days passed and slowly Claude showed his potential in having large amount of mana flowing through his body and it will get stronger as he grows. Phoebe was extremely proud when she saw Claude use his mana to grab a blanket from the top of a closet. However, she was heavily concerned.

When is the chaos going to begin?

Phoebe kept an eye out for Anastacius. She doesn't know what age will Aeternitas try to posses him. Of course she was careful around the Empress. She had her suspicion that. Maybe the Empress handed Anastacius's body to Aeternitas for him to posses. Or maybe she filled him with so much despair and hatred towards Claude that Aeternitas easily took over him.

So Phoebe took it upon herself to keep Anastacius happy and joyful. Spoiling him with hugs, peppering his face with kisses, tickling him to make him laugh, telling him jokes, baking and cooking, picnics and get togethers. She did everything to make sure Anastacius has a smile on his face.

Luckily Felix started his sword training and as she expected, he was a natural at it and immediately had talent in it. Richard was impressed by his son to he assigned one of the best swords master in Obelia to be his teacher.

Roger was a cute child who followed Lucius's footsteps and did everything to make him proud. Unfortunately Phoebe never met his mother because she was killed by burglars when she left to visit another country.

Athanasius and Phoebe were lovebirds of the country. The citizens knew the Emperor loved his Queen dearly and they understood him. Ever since Phoebe was crowned queen, the country became brighter. People were worried that how would a commoner from a small village accomplish the duties of a Queen? Does she have the etiquette to act like a Queen? Did she have the education for reading, writing, solving problems and organizing?

Boy did Phoebe prove them wrong.

Sure she didn't have the etiquette of being a Queen because she was a woman in a modern world of the 21st century. However she did have the high artificial education from the modern day world.

She spent 10 years of her life in the medicine section in university. She did 8 GCSE and got all As in them. Aced her A and AS levels. A student council president of the school back in high school.

She knew informations that still didn't exist in this time and era. The teachers assigned fro her, underestimated her by a lot so when she proved to them that she was very intelligent.

The citizens were amazed by how well Phoebe managed her duties and helped the country. Dare they say she could've been an amazing Empress. It was a shame she wasn't born into a noble and prestigious family or a daughter of a duke otherwise she could've have had the chance to replace the present Empress.

What a shame indeed.

Of course the Empress didn't stay calm and of course she didn't like the peace and joy the palace had just because of Phoebe. So she did the unthinkable.

"Hire someone and make them hire another person to do this. Make sure to slip this into her drink. Once succeeded. Tell your hired person to kill that person. And then you kill them. This will cover the tracks for anyone to ever find that it was I who planned this. Understood?"

"Yes, your majesty."

"If you fail, your head will bear served to me on a silver platter. Do I make myself clear?"