Rest Well, Dear

After that chaos. Claude was in his office, huffing and his ear red-

Felix still tried to hold down his laughter.

Phoebe and Diana continued their day however Phoebe was still salty over her son so as she did in the past-

"Go to your room, young man! Now!"

"But mom-"

"No buts!"

"Leave to your office, young man!" Phoebe ordered.

"What?! Mother-"

"Zip it! Do you want me to take out my shoe?" Phoebe glared.

Claude gulped and shook his head. Immediately he left, his body stiff and covering his red ear.

Now back to it-

"A man. Ha! Still acting like the five year old he was!" Phoebe huffed.

Diana giggled.

"I see you're the only person who he'll listen to?"

"Obviously or else I'll beat his ass." Phoebe waved her hand in her hair.

Diana laughed.

Phoebe's feelings for Diana grew and became protective of her. Like having her own daughter, she took care of her, she fed her, gave her advice and-

"My granddaughter will definitely get spoiled by me." Phoebe said out of nowhere.

Diana looked at Phoebe.

"How do you know it's a girl?"

"Call it grandmother instinct." Phoebe winked.

Diana smiled.

"Any names coming up in mind?" Phoebe asked but already knew the answer.

"Hmm, for a boy. Cyrus." Diana smiled.

Phoebe hummed.

Cyrus means; Sun. Fitting and very adorable.

She imagined a mini-Claude running around.

Phoebe laughed.

"A mini Claude would be adorable." However there will be a mini Diana instead. Phoebe thought.

Technology didn't exist and so far no magician was powerful enough to tell the gender. Phoebe knew obviously both for Claude and Athanasia but the fact that it's unknown for people to know the gender of their child is a bit stressful.

Pfft. Pathetic Magicians not trying tp be strong enough to find out the gender of a baby.

Lucas could've.

Phoebe paused at the thought. Setting down her tea cup, she looked out the window to the forest. The wind blowing softly, giving them a a gentle cool down.

The last time the two were with each other was when Lucas had to go into his deep sleep for his magic flow in his body.

She's be lying if she said she didn't miss him. However only Phoebe knew him so no one would as her.

Looking at Diana's swollen belly, she calculated when she'll see Lucas again.

8 years? She forgot what age Athanasia was when she met Lucas. She barley remembered the first chapters but she doesn't remembers the plot and what will happen.

She'll worry about that later.

"And for a girl ... ." Diana went in thought.

Phoebe didn't waste a second and said.