forgive me?

Leaving Athan and Lucius behind. I grabbed my hands together, having my blank face one. As millions of thoughts were crashing down on my like a storm in the ocean. I realized what happened.

The same thing that happened in the novel/manwha was happening to me. However Athanasia read the 'lovely princess' whilst I know her whole life and what will happen. The man I fell in love with is her grandfather and I am her ... grandmother.

Suddenly I came to this world to be Claude De Alger Obelia's mother.

The Future Emperor's Mother.

Athan's son, Annas? So he tried to hide it. Anastacius De Alger Obelia. First Prince of Obelia and Claude's older brother. Possessed by an ancestor.

Shit shit.

In the manwha Claude's mother was so weak, after she gave brith she was always in bed. Losing her beaut hand shunned by the Emperor. Bullied by the Empress and soon after the Crown Prince killed her.

Up till now there were no information of Claude's mother other than the fact she was a commoner who caught the Emperor's attention and made her his concubine. Later on getting pregnant and falling ill. No name either and her appearance was always shadowed with dull colors that made it hard to know what the color of her eyes and hair was.

Well I don't need that anymore. Because I am her. Claude's mother.

Richard opened a door and a woman with a boy were waiting for me. They bowed and introduced themselves. The doctor, Kianna Kuis. Her apprentice, Peter Jorel. I sat down on a steel bed as she checked me up. Minutes later she smiled and said both me and my baby- well, Claude. It's going to be a boy, obviously-

Oh shit, I'll have the most handsome son in the world. Fuck yes, I'll brag and show him off in so many ways. My boy has to be no tinted sir sexiest man of the year.

A few maids and a butler bowed to me and said that they'll serve me. A maid, Olivia, showed me to my room and wow. The room was bigger than my first flat when I moved out. The room was so big, it was impressive. The bed was twice the size of a king bed. Luxurious desks, chairs, closets, home decor and etc. The colors were neutral; Gold, beige, white and cream.

Opening the closet and-

These clothes can keep me occupied for YEARS. Looking through them, they were beautiful however plain and simple-

Shit Athan's wife is the fucking EMPRESS. She'll hate me. No doubt.

Sighing I laid on the bed and rubbed my belly. Something sparkled at the corner of my eye and so I turned my head to see-

IS EVERYTHING MADE OUT OF GOLD?! THE TEA CUPS AND JEWELRY BOX WERE MADE OUT OF GOLD-

No one would notice if I snatch it right-

I will NOT become a thief-

But like Athan wouldn't notice-

But If I try to sell it to gain coins, people will get suspicious on how a commoner woman had such luxury things.

Am I really talking to myself right now?

Yes.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in." I yelled.

Great. Athan came inside. His eyes locked with mine but then looked away. I could see sweat dripping down his forehead. He better have a good explanation. Huffing I sat down on a desk and took out my journal. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him observing my stomach.

"I ... I know I shouldn't have kept such an important secret from you."

"Oh my, do you hear that baby? Sounds like an annoying mosquito. Shoo, shoo." I waved my hand around. Athan sighed. Slowly walking towards me.

"However you would've acted differently if I told you who I was."

... true.

"Although I am saddened over the fact you were clearly upset of me but I do not regret meeting you or not telling you."

Prick.

His hands were placed on my shoulders and he started to massage them. I held back a moan, I definitely had knots on my neck and back.

"I had to deal with my duties as the Emperor here in Obelia so I couldn't visit you. But I'm glad you've stayed healthy till now." Bowing down and his hands were on my swollen stomach. Gently rubbing it. His head on my shoulder.

His breathe made me almost giggle, I'm ticklish, however I held back. No way was this mana going to smother me-

"I'll give you anything you want as long as you stay by my side, love."

That peeked my interest. Call me greedy, selfish, etc. However I knew I had to stay in this palace from now on. This will be Claude's home.

"... anything?" I asked. Athan nodded. Looking at him with expressionless gaze. He nodded again.

"Anything."

"Fine. I'll make a list. Also."

SLAP

My hand flew cross his face. Athan clenched his jaw.

"That. Is for tricking me."

"Yea, I desrve that."

I pulled him down by his collar. My lips smashed to his, kissed him passionately. Athan was shocked but he wrapped his arms around me. However I pulled him away.

"That. Is because I missed you."

Athan smiled sheepishly.