Labour

"Your bother is a very kind child, darling."

The next few weeks was tough. The Empress would try anything just to make Phoebe look bad or make her the bad person. Such as asking her spies to place her jewelers in her room and make her look like a thief. However Athan had his own spies called 'the Shadows' and they proved her innocence. Soon the news of a new member to the imperial family spread like wild fire.

Phoebe requested for three of her friends to move in to the palace with her. Sergei was trained well by Richard and so he became Phoebe's bodyguard. Brianna and Brea her ladies-in-waiting.

Once the news went on about how Athan was going to give Phoebe the title of his Queen. The Empress was fuming with anger. Luckily she still didn't know that Anastacius would visit Phoebe every day. The Emperor would visit Phoebe at night after his work and give her affectionate actions and words.

Months passed and Phoebe was on her 8th month of pregnancy. Brianna, as usual, would they her best to make her comfortable whilst sitting, lying down and even standing. Brea was assigned to prepare the foods because she was the one who would cook. Sergei would be by her side at all times except when sleeping.

"Do you think we should add-"

Phoebe gasped. The book she was holding fell from her hands as she felt water dripping down her legs. Sergei jumped and held her by his side.

"My-my water br-broke!"

"Shit! Shit shit! Right okay! Don't freak out! BRIANAAAA!"

"I th-think you're the o-one who's fre-freaking out, Sergei." Phoebe panted.

"Okay. First, don't panic. Second, don't panic. And third- DID I MENTION NOT TO PANIC?!"

SLAP

"Right. Thanks, I needed that. Where were we?"

"MY KID WANTS TO COME OUT OF ME RIGHT NOW!"

"SHIT!"

Phoebe was taken to the delivery room with ladies-in-waiting, midwives, physicians and nurses. The Emperor was informed hours later after he came back from checking up on t he crops and he immediately went and wanted to go inside until-

"THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE DID THIS TO MEEEEE! AAAAHHHHHHH! GET OUT OF MEEEEEE! WAIT TILL I GET MY AHNDS ON YOOOOUUUUU! AAAAHHHHHH!"

"On second thought I'll stay outside." Athan said, sweat dripping down. Richard pushed him inside.

"Oh no you don't. I was there when Felix was born and trust me it was a nightmare so you have to suffer it as well as most of the fathers in the world. Good luck!"

"Why you-"

"YOU BASTARD! AAAHHHHH! COME HERE!"

"WHAT DO I DO?! WHAT DO I DO?!"

"HOLD MY HAND!"

"Okay- OOOWWWW! OW OW OW! AAAHHHH!"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SCREAMING YOU BIG BITCH?! YOU'RE NOT THE ONE PUSHING OUT A BABY OUT OF YOUR VAGINAAAAA! FUCK MY LIFE! AAAAAHHHHHH!"

"Love, your hand is breaking mine-"

"I'LL BREAK YOU PENIS AFTER THIS! AAAAHHHHH! GET HIM OUT OF MEEEEEE!"

Athan looked over and saw a head coming out of her-

Horror was shown on his face as he went pale.

"You're amazing, love."

"FUCK OFF! AAAAHHHHHHH!"

After hours of agonizing screams and pain. The cry of a newborn baby was heard. The doctor declared it was a healthy baby boy and the first thing Phoebe said was.

"I don't know how others like their children after going through that ... whatever gimme my baby. The fuck why do you look look like death?"

"... you broke two of my fingers."

"Serves you right."