Pareting books

Lucas stayed as far away from Athanasia as possible. Glaring at the toddler and Athanasia was glaring back.

"Athanasia we do not throw stuff a grandma's guests okay? Very bad, I am very upset about that." Pheobe scolded.

Athanasia expression saddened.

"I sowwy, mama phoebe."

"I'm not the one who you should apologize too, but Lucas."

"NO!"

"Brat." Lucas scoffed.

"Oi." Phoebe narrowed her eyes at Lucas.

"What? She is!"

"Not my granddaughter. Athanasia please refrain from doing this with friends and the people who work for us, okay? Unless it's a bad man."

"Okay." Athanasia nodded.

"Good." Phoebe picked her up and looked at Lucas.

"You also have to get along with her whether you like it or not. She's the future sun of Obelia and you must protect her."

Lucas waved his hand.

"I know, sheesh, woman. Protect little princess, got it."

"I'll put Athanasia to sleep. It's her afternoon nap time."

"I'll wait for you then."

Phoebe walked back to Athanasia's room as she gently rocked her granddaughter. Already at 3 she showed signs of intelligence and had a few classes stared for her. She made sure it wouldn't overwhelm the child since she's practically a baby still.

Singing a soft lullaby, Athanasia drifted to sleep. Carefully Phoebe placed her in bed and tucked her in. Kissing Athanasia's forehead she left and closed the door quietly.

"You're a natural at this." Lucas commented quietly.

"I have a son and raised three boys as my own. Of course I'm good at this." Phoebe said with a grin.

"Right." Lucas chuckled.

The two said their good nights and left to their bedrooms.

Over the next two years Lucas proved how powerful he is and earned respect, fear, admiration and adoration from the kingdom. Although Claude did not like how close he was to his mother, he was worthy enough to stay and be a supporter for him.

Athanasia grew up to a smart and lovely child of 5 years old who loves her grandmother and nanny immensely. But Lucas-

"Chocolate."

"No."

"Athy wants chocolate!"

"And I said no. N-O."

"You have to obey athy!"

"Yeah, no way brat. I only do that to Phoebe and sometimes his majesty." Lucas said lazily as he ate a pear.

Athanasia huffed at the mention of her tyrant father. She then kicked his leg-

"OW! You brat." Lucas waved his hand and Athanasia was in a spherical ball that-

Athanasia yelled but no sound came out of it. With a smirk Lucas went back to eating his snack and laying on the couch.

"Finally some peace and quiet." He sighed out.

Athanasia huffed and sat down crossed leg with her arms crossed over her chest. Her cheeks puffed up in anger. Lucas glanced at the child.

She has a strange soul like Phoebe. Maybe it's in their blood? No. Even so why does their souls differ from everyone's in the land? I've only seen one that was like this ... weird. Lucas thought.