Now, Dearie

Phoebe was calculating in which part of the storyline she was. She knew her character shouldn't have survived in order for Claude's 'cold heated tyrant' to come through but from the looks of it-

He already was the Claude from the manga, however he would break that personality to her because after all. She is his mother.

(Authors note: Also because Claude is scared shitless from her and if he disrespects her then he'll get his ass handed to him)

Claude and Diana definitely met. Based on the clothing style Claude was wearing and the fact that her son was now 28-

Wait-

IS DIANA PREGNANT?!

Phoebe remembered that she searched Claude's age back in her previous life.

Claude is 43 when Athanasia was 14. Meaning she was born when Claude was 29-

It takes 9 months to conceive a child and let it grow-

One minute she was a mother, the other she's going to be a grandmother.

She was excited. Phoebe really wanted to meet Diana so without Claude knowing, she and Richard planned out for her to go walk out of the palace for the first time.

She knew Claude would be furious but-

He will do nothing cause he's too scared to do shit 😀

Richard held her steady as she walked. Their arms linked as they walked out however-

"Sire, I don't think his majesty gave an order for the madam to step outside." The guard said.

"There will be no issue since we'll see him as of now." Richard said.

"Ah, alright."

They walked slow. Phoebe's body was still weak however with the medication and diet she was going through, it was easier to move. Richard made sure to take smaller steps than usual and let Phoebe look around.

Phoebe breathed in the fresh air of outside. A smile on her face as she noticed the changes of the gardens and decorations.

"The gardens look more crowded with flowers." She noted.

Richard nodded.

"It's because-"

"Of his lover." Phoebe smirked.

"Of course you would know. His lover, Lady Diana, loves roses. So he had the gardeners plant ad many roses as possible."

"That's so sweet." Phoebe giggled.

"So." Richard leaned in by her ear and said quietly.

"We'll go meet her in the Ruby Palace as planned?"

"Of course. Quickly before Claude comes to visit me."

"Let's go."

With a faster pace, they proceeded to the path of the Ruby Palace. After a couple of minutes they've arrived at the grand Ruby Palace.

"I'll go ask where she is and then bring her to you. Sir down and rest." Richard said as he assisted Phoebe to sit down on a chair with three others and a pretty table, a few decorations here and there. 

With an exhale she looked around at the nature she missed. A scarf around her, her hair braided to the side and a robe dress similar to Claude's.

Couple of minutes passed when-

"Phoebe, we're here."

Turning her head she met Richard and-

Diana is much more prettier in person. Phoebe thought.