BEDROOM

"Ma'am, yes, ma'am."

WARNING! SMUT! DON'T READ IN PUBLIC!- or if you're sneaky like me, read it. 😏

Finally we kissed. My arms around his neck, playing with his golden hair. His arms feeling my body before holding my thighs and held me up. Wrapping my legs around his hip as he pushed me to the wall whilst we kissed passionately. His tongue explored my mouth and all I did was moan in pleasure as he took the lead. My hands roamed on his shirt, feeling his toned chest and then to his abs. Athan groaned when he carded his chest to his stomach. Damn those abs.

"Where's your bed?" He breathed out as he trialed kisses down from my jaw to my collar bone. Sucking and licking my skin.

"U-upstairs, the r-room to the le-left." I stuttered when I felt him bit me. Athan hummed and then placed me on his shoulder like a sack of potato's-

"HEY!"

"Patience, Phoebe." He chuckled. Jerk. He leaned into my ear and whispered.

"I'll make sure you won't be able to walk straight for the next day." Then nibbled my ear. Gulping, imagining what will happen.

Athan slammed the door shut and threw me on the bed, taking off his shirt while his eyes never left mine. I bit my lip when I saw that toned body. Eight packs? Thor you got a rival right here. Athan hovered on top of me and teasingly slid his hand from my ankle to my thigh, going under my dress and tugged my underwear. I groaned and quickly took off the dress with Athans help with the cloth bra. He stared down at my naked body and smirked.

"May I?" He pointed at my underwear. I gave him a shy nod and lied down. Tugging down my panties, I moved up my hips so that they were completely off.

"Well don't you look ready for me." He chuckled.

"Tease." I mumbled.

His mouth was on my breast in a second, gasping from the sensation he made me feel I moaned. Grabbing his hair and playing with it, my head rolled back as I let him practically devour me and played with my nibble. Slowly he went down, giving me light kisses on my stomach and waist before opening my legs and looking at my private. We both made eye contact and in a flash he took a long lick in my slit.

My legs spazzed and yelped in surprise but Athan held my legs tightly. Pretty sure that'll bruise from his strength. He started eating me out while I was becoming weak from the action. My hands grabbed the beds sheets and my legs were trembling- yet Athan held them tight. His hands moved to my abdomen and pressed it hard-

"A-aahhh!"

"Cum for me, Phoebe." Athan said in a husky voice. My body spazzed as I felt a wave of pleasure go through my body and let out my fluids. Athan licked every drip of my juice and chuckled.

"Sweet."

"Pe-pervert."

Athan placed himself between my legs and stroked himself. Moving my leg on his shoulder and the other on his hip, he looked at me when he poked his penis in my entrance. I gave him a weak nod.

Slowly he pushed himself inside me and I gasped. Pain followed pleasure and I bit into my finger. It was my first time having sex but it was for this body and fuck, I felt he was too big for me. I felt a gentle hand grab mine and pulled it to his mouth to kiss the place I bit into. Once he was fully inside me I whispered, squirming trying to fit around him. Blood dripped down my thighs. There goes my virginity- second virginity,

"I'll move when you're ready." Athan mumbled, grunting at the end. Taking my hand and kissing my palm. I took a deep breathe before choking out.

"Y-you can move."

And the rest of the night became a sweet memory for the both of them.

The sunlight blinded my eyes and the chirping of birds made me roll around y bed- ow. My legs were jelly, my back aching, my shoulders felt like they were about to shatter. I look down and pull up the blanket to see ... guess who's staying in bed-

"Good morning, love."

My head snapped to the Dami all voice and I saw Athan sitting on a chair with a book in his hands. A pair of glasses on him-

"Your looks should be illegal to have." I glared. That sexy-good-looking-bastard titled his head acting all confused and dumb.

"Why?"

"You can get any girl- no. You can get ANYONE with your looks and personality."

Athan smirked.

"I know."

Damn him. I sat up straight and starched my arms and back. Shit. I look at the mirror and saw all the love bites and bruises on my back then fiercely glared at Athan who looked away, whistling.

"You just HAD to do this?"

"Do what, my dear?"

"Gosh. Help me up would ya?"

Athan stood up and closed the book in one hand, approaching me. He placed his arms under my knees and back. Lifting me up easily and going to the restroom.

"Woah, woah, woah. I can shower on my own."

"Relax. I'll give you a gold coin for anywhere I did NOT already have seen."

SMACK

"I'll shut my mouth."

"Good boy."