Noow I know Who I am

His eyes were ... jeweled? His whole outfit and attire was royalty. Red small cape on his shoulder, white suit with gold accessories and grey pants.

"W-what's going o-on?" My voice overwhelmed with emotions. Damn pregnancy hormones.

Athan frowned and pulled me into his arms. Wrapping me in his grasp, the warm and comfortable hug made me relax. Tears welled up my eyes as I snuggled my face to his shoulder. I didn't know I missed him this much ... however there was some thing else on my mind.

"What's going on, Athan?!" I tired to pull away but Athan held me tighter.

"Shh, now, now. I'll explain everything. Love, stressing out is not good for you or the baby." Cooing me and holding me to his chest.

"How do you know?!" I never told him because he left before I had the symptoms! Anger and confusion, betrayal and sadness. Waves of emotions just kept crashing on to me.

"Richard, is the room prepared?"

"Yes, your majesty. All requirements that Lady Phoebe will need is there."

"R-Richard?" I looked over Athan's shoulder and saw the red head I haven't seen in months. His eyes locked to mine and he sneakily smiled reassuringly.

Athan turned me, his arm over my shoulder and my hand in his. He walked us out. Feeling dizzy, I leaned into him. A kiss was pressed to my forehead.

"I'm sorry I left you for so long, love. From now on I'll take care of you and our baby."

I was so tired, I couldn't answer. However I will make sure to give him a good piece of my mind for deceiving me-

"Blessings and Glory upon the Obelian Empire. Good afternoon, Emperor Athanasius."

...What?

I looked up sand saw Lucius bowing at Athan-

Athanasius. That name means immortal. Suddenly a wave of old memories hit me like a ton of bricks.

Only the imperial family can give permission for such names for their own children.

"Blessings and Glory upon the Sun of the Obelian Empire."

"Hail his majesty Emperor Claude De Alger Obelia!"

"Jeweled eyes are only in the imperials bloodline."

Red hair. Silver eyes from his mother. The Crimson Knight. Felix Robane.

Lucius. Whit hair and golden eyes. My son, Roger. Controlled by the late Emperor. Roger Alpheus.

A man with golden hair and jeweled eyes leaning to his hand.

"Athanasia, what a name. For a girl at that."

A little boy seeing a woman who was in bed.

"I haven't seen the crown prince for a while."

"He's busy. Don't worry, mother."

The woman looked frail and delicate. Forgotten by the Emperor.

"I'm sorry, Claude. If only I were a little healthier... ."

And angry woman with black hair and eyes throwing objects around. Maids trying to stop her and a little boy with golden hair and jeweled blue eyes staring at her in horror.

"HOW DARE HE?! THAT BRAT FROM A LOWLY COMMONER OVER MY SON?!"

The little boy grew up and looked at the frail woman in bed.

"Please, don't hate Claude your highness... ."

The youngest prince visiting his mother.

"The crown prince visited, your highness... ."

"Mother?"

The older bleeding.

"How dare you!-"

The novel tunred into a manwha by the art, Spoo. Every 10th, 20th, 30th there would be a new update.

"Good bye, daddy."

"Too bad I won't see his demise."

"My father hasn't been acting himself ... he never drank rum or of that sort and please believe me- I think he's possessed, Sir Robane."

"The world tree branch! It can cure my dad!"

"I don't think my father is a bad person, princess."

"He seemed like a whole different person last night as if he were ... possessed."

"Remember who you are. Say your name."

"My daughter, Athanasia."

"I was so worried for Athy and his majesty, a part of my soul lingered to watch over you."

"You have every right to resent me."

"It can cause a distraction to Obelia?!"

"We won't let that happen."

A woman reading the manwha. Feeling upset because of how Claude lived his life.

"Poor Claude, losing his mother because of that... he deserved to be happy."

Claude meant Limbing but in the Bible it meant adaptive, charismatic and acceptable in society.

"He must've loved his mother very much. He always visited her with Anastacius before he got possessed."

"If only Claude got the love he deserved from his childhood."

"If only someone could've saved Anastacius from getting possessed."

"Phoebe?!" Athan looked at me with worry in his eyes. Pushing him away and I leaned on to the wall. Richard immediately tried to get to my side but I raised my hand. I grit my teeth and said.

"You tricked me."

"Love-"

"You made me believe you were a knight from a noble family. You twisted your story and now I'm here." I felt nothing but betrayal and hurt. Athan's jeweled eyes faltered to hurt but then he said.

"I don't see the problem? Isn't it good for me be to the person no one can disobey?"

"The problem is I never wanted this life."

Athan paused. Realizing what I meant. Richard cleared his throat.

"Phoebe-"

"That's Miss to you, Sir Robain. Same goes to you, Duke Alpheus." My tone cold as ice. Richard looked ashamed and Lucius looked away to avoid eye contact.
"Miss ... we have a private physician to check you up."

"... lead the way."

Leaving Athan and Lucius behind. I grabbed my hands together, having my blank face one. As millions of thoughts were crashing down on my like a storm in the ocean. I realized what happened.