twenty six.

-Chapter Twenty Six-

Jungkook Hated Having Panic attacks.

He hated Crying in General.

Yet here was was, sobbing and shaking -Gasping for Air in His Boyfriend's Arms as his fingers clenched On his Thighs, his nails digging into his flesh through his thin Sweatpants. Compared to others he'd had in the past, This Panic attack was only Minor. Jungkook was Thankfully able to hold it back long enough For it to slowly subside. But as soon as Taehyung pulled him into his chest, it all came back. His Shaking got worse, and his tears came down harder.

Taehyung held the smaller boy in his lap, Gently rubbing his back as he Pacified the younger, whispering sweet words to soothe His Tears and worry. He couldn't Bare to see Jungkook in such a state. He preferred the Boy's shy Smiles and soft giggles more then his tears and trembles. "Oh Baby." He sighed, grabbing Jungkook's hands off his legs, earning a soft whimper from the younger. "You'll hurt yourself like this. Hold onto me Instead, Okay?" Jungkook nodded, sniffling as his fist clenched On Taehyung's Shoulder.

"Jimin's Setting me up a Press Conference for Saturday, Koo." Taehyung started, Leaning back in his chair as he kissed the younger's temple. "I'll Shut the Rumours down. I'll Make everything better, I Promise. I'll Make it all go away."

Jungkook looked up, pulling his face out of the man's neck as his bottom lip quivered. His eyes were teary, his nose was a light red tint and his cheeks were tear stained. "Y-You're Not Mad at Me? But I-It's My Fault..."

Taehyung frowned, Wiping His Boyfriend's Tears with the pads of his thumbs. "I agreed to do that stream with you, little One. You Think I Care About My Image? I'm Only Pissed Because They dragged you into it and started labelling you as things you're not. You just were doing what you Always do. People just find it shocking that My name is mentioned."

Jungkook nodded softly, Laying His Face back into the warmth of Taehyung's Shoulder. The elder sighed, kissing the dark fluffy locks before picking up his pen to finish his last few papers. "Koo, You Know If You Want that extra security, then you are more than welcome to stay at my Place." He explained. "I said that I'll Protect You, As Your Dom, and I Intend on keeping my word."

Jungkook looked up at him with Uncertainty. "R-Really? Wouldn't I Get In the Way?"

Taehyung's Lips twitch Up as he scribbled his signature at the bottom of a paper sheet. "You'll Be just Fine."

Jungkook Bit his lip, humming with a Nod as he rest his head on the man's Shoulder again. "I-I'll Talk to Joonie Hyungie..."

Taehyung nodded with the small smile that he only gave to the younger. "When I'm Done for the Day, How About we Go out for a bit, Hm? Get your mind off Dispatch."

"B-But the Post-"

"So?" Taehyung quirked a brow, His Lips Forming a Straight Line. "It's Not Illegal for me to have a Boyfriend, Baby. But, If you're really uncertain then we can use masks and Hats. We'd Only be Going on a walk with Tannie, If You want to, that is. If you'd rather, We Can Just go Back to the Cafe."

Jungkook bit his bottom lip with a Small Smile, nuzzling his face into The elder Man's neck, His Lips brushing against the skin as he whispered Out. "I-I Want to Take Tannie on a walk.." Taehyung Hummed, his eyes scanning his Worksheets briefly as he pressed a Kiss to Jungkook's hair. "Okay Baby. We'll Go In a Bit, Okay? Hopefully That will ease your nerves."