Meet

Running down the hall yelling for everyone to get out of my way.I suddenly bump into someone.He turns around and I look up.Everyone was quiet and scared for what was to happen next.My eyes widened as I look up to see who I bumped into:
Kim Taehyung from the maknae line of BTS.And he wasn't alone.HE WAS WITH JIMIN,which is a bad thing.He glared at me and I immediately looked down.
"I-im- sorry."I whispered stuttering so much that Im pretty sure you couldn't here me.
"You stepped on my shoes.Fo you know how much they cost?"He said colder than ice
"Im sorry.I should replace them."I said as everyone gasped.Nobody,I mean,NOBODY dared to speak back to them and I just did.I wouldn't be surprised if I died in the next 3 seconds.
"Who told you to talk?Im pretty sure even if you were working for the rest of your life you couldn't even afford my shirt.What makes you think that you can afford my shoes?" I look down as my eyes began to get watery.
"There's one way you can get me to forget this."I quickly look up desperate. "You have to be not only my toy but all our toys."He said smirking.Everyone eyes widened.
"Oh princess a new toy I can't wait."She smirked caressing my hair.
"B-fine."I said looking down.They smirked and patted my head walking away.I sigh and start picking up my books as everyone started whispering. I walk to class to sit down.Everyone is whispering around me like I can't here them.The teacher walks in and everyone gets up to bow to greet the teacher.We sit down and start the lesson.Halfway into the class the door slammed open reveling a BTS member.A dangerous one.One from the maknae line.The one and only :Jeon jungkook.
"Jungkook why are you late?"The teacher asked acting brave but he really wasn't.BTS owned the school meaning they could fire anyone at any time.He ignored him and walked to his seat when he stopped at me.
"Jeon I asked a question."the teacher asked annoyed.He slowly turned toward the teacher and said
"Do you want to get fired?"He said coldly as the teacher gulped.He turned back around and looked at me.
"Get up." He said to me coldly but with a hint of softness.
"But why?"I said looking at him.he didn't say anything and dragged me to the back of the class and pushing me to sit down on a seat.I sat down properly and he sat beside me.I tried getting up but he didn't let me.He gave me the look.
Time skip-Lunch
I sit down alone as I have no friends.I mean who would want to be friends with me now after the BTS thing now.I sit down and eat my lunch calmly while BTS walks in.Everyone gets quiet.They walk up to me and I get up but namjoon grabs me by the shoulder and makes me sit down.ai sit there awkwardly as they talk.I wanted to leave but one look is scary why would I have to see 6.