The wedding date

(Re-edited)

That night I couldn't get some sleep. I mean this man kissed me but I'm not only blaming him because I kissed him back. You know what they say. It takes 2 to tango.
I tried everything to sleep. I tried counting sheep, listening soft music but it didn't work. As soon as I was actually able to get my eyes closed
*RING RING*

"Ahhh." I said groaning and stuffing my pillow in my face annoyed I hadn't gotten any sleep. I smacked my lips and got out of bed to get ready for the rest of the day.
I wore a simple light pink dress and a small gold bracelet. I wore some pink and white converse. I smiled and walked downstairs.
"My princess looks good today." He said taking a bite of his food not expecting me to reply none the less a good one.
"Thank you." I said kissing his cheek as I sat down next to him. He was so surprised he chocked on his food and everyone at the table looked surprised as well. I never sat down next to my dad ever since they came. I also kissed his cheek. I hated my dad just a few days ago.
"Your welcome honey. Did something happen at the club last night?" He said stuttering.
"No why would it? Michelle this is really good. You should cook more often." I said as I finished My plate of waffles.
"I'm full now I should get going to school." I said putting my utensils down and picking up my bag.
"No we will drop you off just wait a few minutes." Seokjin said looking down.
"Uh yea sure." I said as I went into the living room.
"Is it just me or is she acting weird?" Hobi said.
"No it's her. She's acting weird." Yoongi said eating his vanilla donut.
1 hour later
We were at the school. I was about to get out when seokjin called me.
" Be good." He said I wanted to roll my eyes but I just smiled. I mean he was acting like we didn't kiss last night. I got out of the car and walked inside. Everyone was death glaring me but I didn't care. I just wanted to go to school and go home. I walked to my locker and put my stuff away. I walked to class and started to read my favorite book. It was named Lydie. It was about a girl who was about 14 living with some harsh working conditions but she needs the money. I started reading the book and I was so into until....
"I didn't know you like reading these books." Hoseok said grabbing the book out of my hands as he looked at the page.
"Yea it's my favorite book." I said smiling. He looked at me with shocked eyes. I mean I knew he wasn't expecting me to smile.
" Y/n are you ok? You have been acting weird. You know you can talk to oppa right?" He said as he got sat down on the desk in front of me.
"I'm fine oppa I promise." I said as I took the book from him.
"Ok if you say so." He said getting of the desk and sitting at the desk next to me. I continued to read my book as he went on his phone.
30 minutes later
Students slowly stared coming in and class started. Of course the other members were late and the teacher didn't say anything. They sat around me forming a circle. I smiled at them and continued to pay attention till class was over.
Seokjin POV
Class was over and me and the boys walked to the rooftop to discuss some things.
"Hyung does this family even know that we are the biggest mafia in the world?" What will happen if they find out?" Jungkook asked like he was going crazy.
"That's good then because then they I'll leave us alone." Taehyung said excitedly.
"Now I knew you were smart but this is genius." Yoongi said patting his younger brothers shoulder signaling he was proud of him.
"Your right we should them them now." Jimin said smirking. He started to leave until I called him. " Stop Jimin no one is telling them anything." I said as he turned around.
" What do you mean? Hyung are you ok? You have been acting up. You are the meanest one Hyung. I miss the mean one. You were so amazing with torturing our victims. You used to have no sympathy now all you do is stop us from killing. Do you know how it feels to be the mafia king and not being able to kill in 3 days in a row. hyung if anyone found that out that would be embarrassing. I want the old Jin hyung back. Please come back....."
"Jimin stop with your nonsense and let Jin hyung speak." Namjoon said cutting his word short.
"Thank you Namjoon. At least you have a little respect. Now we won't tell them because I said so. You can't just think of your happiness. What about mom? When was the last time she was happy? She literally accepted us a month ago for being mafia kings. Let's let her be happy please." I said begging them. They thought about it for a while before Taehyung said
"Fine but I'm not accepting that brat as my sister. She is so disrespectful hyung." He said folding his arms on his chest and turning his head.
"That's fine but don't beat her or anything. Do we all have a deal?" I asked hoping they would agree.
"Come on guys let's go it's for mom." Jhope said. I smiled at him and the others before they all eventually agreed. I smiled and we went downstairs to the lunchroom. We sat down at y/n's table as the girls cheered for us.
Me my brothers and y/n had a great talk. It was really great. I had a lot of fun and I know the others did buf they wouldn't say it.
Y/n pov:
I sat alone at lunch while reading my book. I eventually heard screams and BTS walked in. They started a conversation and they didn't exclude me which is a good thing.
Lunch was over in a few minutes and we went to class.
At home
When we got home Michelle and my dad were sitting  on the couch.
"Kids we're getting married this weekend." My dad said. I was shocked it was Wednesday. I didn't want them to get married.
"But-" I said
"No buts. Isn't this exciting?" Michelle said. I just looked at her and went to my room.
I mean I was happy for my dad but I really wasn't. I kissed my step-brother. The only person that made me feel good. I couldn't grow feelings for my step brothers. But how could ok suppress my feelings. There was a knock on my door.
"Can I come in?" The voice asked
"Sure." I said
It was Jin.
"Are you ok? You rushed out of there ." He said sitting on my bed.
" We kissed." I said as I held his hand.
" Well that didn't mean anything to me." He said removing his hands from my grip.
"Look I just want my mom to be happy an I don't want to ruin anything so please don't say anything." He said getting up as he walked out of my room