Fight back

After confronting the boys I left the roof top and went home. My dad greeted me at the door but I just ignored him and walked to my room. He looked disappointed but I was more disappointed in him. I went into my room and sighed. I mean I miss my dad I'm just so dissatisfied his decision. I wanted to apologize but my ego was stopping me. My brain was telling me not to go because of what he was doing to himself but my heart was telling me to go because he was my father. He can make his own decision. He was there for me when I need him but I won't allow him to deceive me like this. I sighed and laid in the bed. Closing my eyes and relaxing. I feel asleep on accident.
Y/n's father POV
I sighed as my daughter walked passed me. She was still pissed if after yesterday. I mean who can blame her? I practically told her I didn't love her mother. What kind of father does that? My little girl is all grown up. She grew up so fast after her mother died.
I left the living room and walked to into her bedroom. She was asleep in her bed. I stayed by the bed not wanting to wake her up .My daughter. My princess had grown up so much. I sighed and walked out of the room.

THE NEXT DAY Y/N POV

I woke up and went into the shower. I got ready and went to school. Likewise and predicted I ignored my dad. I got in my car and went to school. When I got to school a lot of girls where giving me a nasty look. I ignored them and walked to class. I sat down at my desk when a stupid brat I hated named Cleo came up to my desk.

"What do you want Cleo?" I said annoyed

"Someone's sad did your sugar daddy not get you a new purse you wanted?" She said as all of her minions started laughing.

"Last time i checked I don't have a sugar daddy but what can I say at least I don't spread my legs every night in the club for some random men at the club." I said shrugging. Everyone started laughing. Even Cleo's minions where trying to hold their laugh as she gave them a glare.

"You-"

"Cleo what are you doing standing up? why aren't you at your desk?" The teacher said walking in. Cleo just looked at me before going back to her desk. After that class continued.

10 Minutes later

BANG

Everyone looked up to see 7 boys. Everyone gasped but I just rolled my eyes. The teacher didn't say anything because there mom owns the school. And if there mother got to know what she said about them being late, she would be fired. They walked into the classroom and took there seats except of Seokjin.

He came by me and told the girl that was sitting next to me to move. She quickly got up scrambling her things. I roll my eyes and turn away as he takes a seat beside m.

"Why turn away? Am I that handsome?" I turn and look at him rolled my eyes and started to do my work. We finished our work and it was lunch time.

LUNCH TIME

It was lunch time and I was eating my kimchi fried rice. I had a sprite and everything with me. I was on my phone. I was enjoying until I heard screams :

girl 8 : oppa marry me

boy 6 : no he mine

girl 765: He's mine

And then they all started fighting. The boys just rolled there eyes and walked to my table sitting down. I didn't even try to leave because they would just pull me back down anyway. I just ate my lunch and used my phone. BTS talked within themselves until Cleo came to the table.

"Oppas what are you doing sitting at this table with this slut." She said holding onto Jungkook's arm but he pushes her away.

"We can sit wherever the fuck we want Cleo. Piss off." Yoongi said which made me look at him. This dude hated me a few days ago. What changed? I didn't ask and just looked away. Cleo was mad that they were defending me and she came over to me.

"You slut what did you do to my oppas? I swear to god that I will ruin you." She said yelling in my face.

Yea I calmly got up and said:

"Don't call me a slut. Last time I checked my mom wasn't working at a club sucking off men and before you say anything its not for you or your family she using them like a little slut wanting money."

"You bitch. How dare you!" she came and tried to hit me in my face but I grabbed her arm.

"Missed me there didn't yah?" I said chuckling

"You whore that's why your mother left you." My whole face turned so red. Cleo had started this rumor that my mother had left but in reality she had died from a car accident. She was killed instantly. Cleo knew this but still started the rumor. That what broke us up as friends in the first place.

"You brat. How dare you? You know that my mother was killed in a car accident. You still started the rumor. Now it my time to kick your ass." I said laughing.

I grabbed her hair and dragged her to the floor. I kneed her right in her nose. She screamed in pain. The boys looked liked they were going to stop me so I gave them the look and that made them calmly sit down. I looked down and grabbed a bottle of water and poured it in her. I grabbed her hair and began to bang her head on the table.

" NEVER....... EVER......... TALK......... ABOUT........ MY........ MOTHER." I said with each bang on the table. At this point the girl was unconscious. I let her head go as it fell to the floor. I giggled and sat down. I went on my phone looking through snapchat while Cleo's little minions dragged her out of the lunchroom. Everything was quiet the only thing that was head was the snaps I was going through. I felt the stars of everyone so I looked up.

"WHAT" I yelled as everyone looked away from me very quickly. I still felt the stares of BTS on me.

"Do I need to address you privately? I said as they each slowly turned there heads around one bye one.

PS IF YOU DIDNT SEE MY PHONE IS BROKEN BUT I WILL GET A NEW PHONE IF A FEW WEEKS MAYBE I WILL SLOWLY UPDATE UNTIL I GET MY NEW PHONE STAY PUT. LOVE YALL