Run away

Previously on The Stepbrother:
Both of them hugged me separately as I hugged them back. We said our goodbyes and they walked to their car. I walked back upstairs and seen that Lucas was standing up fixing his suit and tie.
"Well I have to get back at office to get some work done." He said looking at me coldly before walking out. I sighed and picked up his dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I then went and grabbed the dishes in the dining room and also put them in the dishwasher. I grabbed some cleaning wipes and cleaned up everywhere. When I was done I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV as I ate my chips.
"Looks like it's just me and you little one." I said softly sighing as I rubbed my stomach.
Present:
The next day (Y/N POV)
I woke up and I did my morning as usual. I made Lucas a simple breakfast with eggs, toast and coffee and I made the same thing for myself. Lucas also informed me that we would be going over to my fathers house later because they have to close a deal together.
I was excited as I finally get to see Aera again after a few days. I quickly got ready picking out a short white dress and white sandals. I practically ran downstairs and into the kitchen to place the food into the picnic basket.
There was just 2 bags of bread and a few ingredients to make the sandwiches (your choice) like mayo, peanut butter, jelly, mustard, turkey, salami, chicken, cooked bacon, lettuce, tomato, and a whole variety of cheeses. I added some sodas in the basket and packed it up.
I went to get Aera's second diaper bag and put in more diapers some clothes and more baby formula. I went to go get my breast pump to fill at least 4 bottles (2 for each breast).
I sat down and set up the machine and got my phone out while I was pumping. I texted Lisa and we started to talk about the next time we were going to meet. I was planning to tell her about my pregnancy. I thought that it was better to tell someone than to get it to myself for the sake of my mental health. We planned to meet on Saturday at a nearby cafe. By the time we said goodbye I had finished pumping for all 4 bottle and was ready to go. I packed every thing up and picked it up planning to put it in the car. Lucas was already in the car so I just had to put everything in the car and sat across from him. I closed the door and Lucas gave the driver the signal to drive the car.

Time Skip- when we got to the house.
When we got to the house, I was carrying the bag on my shoulder with the picnic basket in my arms. Lucas rang the doorbell.
A few seconds later the door opened. It was Miranda who opened the door. We all greeted each other and she let us inside. I handed her the picnic basket and she thanked me as we went upstairs. When we got upstairs into the living room everyone was there. I greeted and bowed to everyone. They also greeted me and Lucas back.
Jungmin and Lucas immediately went upstairs. Taehyung got up to move over so I can sit next to him. Jhope got up and left the room and Suga asked me for my bag. I gave it to him and told him to make sure that he put everything were it was supposed to be especially the milk. He nodded and Jhope came back and in his arms was Aera. I smiled as he walked towards me and hands her to me. She was sleeping but she started to stir as she was handed over towards me.
"Hi." I said as I fixed her blanket on her.
"So y/n. How are you?" Jimin asked.
"I'm fine and you guys?" I asked back.
"We're great." Namjoon continued on.
"That's good." I said. We sat their awkwardly not knowing what to talk about next. Miranda came back in the living room and sat down.
"So y/n are you hungry? I'll make something or order something." Miranda asked
"No I'm fine. I ate breakfast before I came over." I answered back.
"Hey mom me and Yoongi will go upstairs we have something to do." Jin said as she pointed towards his younger brother.
"Yea sure." She said. They both nodded at each other and made their way upstairs.
Aera suddenly moved like she had a jump scare. I looked down and seen that Aera was awake. She looked like she was going cry but I quickly put her head on my shoulder and rubbed her back. You can hear her about I cry but she didn't cry as I kept rubbing her back.
"Hey Miranda when was the last time she ate?" I asked.
"About 30 minutes before she fell asleep which was about 3 hours ago." She answered calculating how old ago she ate. I nodded and decided that I would feed her.
"I'm going to go and feed Aera." I said as I stood up. They all nodded and I made my way to the stairs. I walked all the way up the stairs and sat on the top one. I took my breast out and attached it to Aera's mouth. I took her blanket and covered her with about half of it on my shoulder.
"Beautiful girl. I can't wait to watch you grow up. I won't allow you to go thru what I went thru. Even though your father only cares about money and he is the way he is I will do everything in my power to stop it. You don't deserve to go thru something like this. I'm having another baby. I hope it a baby boy so you can have a brother." I said as I rocked her slowly back and forth.
By the time I was done talking she was done feeding on my breast so I took the blanket off and and took her out of my shirt. I held her onto my shoulder with one hand and the other fixing the blanket onto my knees. I put her onto her blanket and wrapped her in the blanket. I fixed my bra with one hand and held onto Aera with the other. When I was done I put Aera's head on my shoulder and stood up. I was making my way down the stairs when I heard a voice.
"Your pregnant." I turned around and seen Jin and Yoongi behind him.
"Uhm yea. I am." I said as scratching the back of my neck.
"Ok."  He answered.
"Just don't tell anyone." I said to them both as they both nodded their head agreeing. I smiled and was about to make my way downstairs.
"Wait can we both talk?" Jin said as he held my arm.
"Uh yea sure." I said confused.
"Do you want me to bring Aera downstairs?" Yoongi asked.
"No it's fine I have to make sure she falls asleep." I answered back.
"Okay." He said and then proceeded down the stairs.
"Your room?" Jin asked.
"Yea. Sure." I said. He nodded and we started to walk to my bedroom.
When we got in he closed the door and I sat on my bed. I continuously rocked Aera to make sure she feel asleep.
"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked.
"Please leave him." He said locking the door and turning around. I sighed and looked down at Aera who was asleep. I got up and put her into her crib in my room. I made sure that she was not to hot or cold and she was comfortable.
"Come and sit next to me." I said pointing to my bed as I made my way towards it. We both sat on the bed at the same time.
"I'm planning to leave him but I need help leaving and I need a plan." I said looking right at him.
"I'll help you." He said as he held my hand. I held his hand back and smiled. He leaned it and put our lips together. Our tongues sticking into the others mouth as I moaned into the kiss. I pulled away smiling.
"We can't do it here." I said as I signaled Aera and the camera that was still up in my room. He grabbed my hand and we walked into the bathroom to do our deeds.
Time skip to after they were done doing the nasty
When we were done we quickly put on our clothes and headed downstairs. When we got down everyone was looking at us weird like they knew what we were doing up there.
"What we're you guys doing up there?" Jhope asked smirking.
"I was putting Aera down but she woke up and Jin was in his room I think." I answered back but Yoongi was looking at me suspiciously while smirking because he knew what was going on. Jin nodded my claims agreeing with me. They all nodded seemingly believing what I said. We sat down in silence before Miranda recommend that we go outside for a picnic. We all agreed to the idea and we spilt the chores.