Resoning

Previously on The Stepbrother
It was 3am and I ran down the drive thru of my fathers house. It was raining as I was ran with Aera's car seat. I tried to run as carefully but as fast as possible because Aera was in the car seat.
Once I got to the door I rang the doorbell multiple times very fast. The lights were already on in the house but it didn't take long for someone to open the door.
"Miranda please take care of Aera. I'll explain later just take care of her." I said as I put her car seat and diaper bag down. There was a bunch of diapers, clothes bottles and baby formula in the bag.
"Wait what's going on?"
"I'll explain later. Please Miranda." I said running away.
"Y/N." She yelled but I kept running. I ran and ran to my car that was parked down the block. I got in and drove to the house before Lucas found out that I was missing.
Present:
Authors POV
What had happened that y/n had to abandon Aera with her family? Well:
Y/n POV (That night)
Lucas and I just got home. I immediately went upstairs and started to undress Aera to give her a shower. Plus it had been a few days since her last one and newborns are supposed to shower atleast 2-3 times a week.
I gave Aera her shower changed her clothes and put her to bed. I went and took another shower because why not. When I was done I changed into Pajamas and went downstairs.
"Finally. Make me dinner. I'm hungry." Lucas said rolling his eyes.
"Can't you just order food? It's almost 2 am. I'm tired now." I said as I went to the kitchen and got water.
Lucas got up and started walking slowly towards me.
"What did you just say?"
"Just order food." I said nonchalantly with my back turned.
He walked towards me even faster pushed me to face him and cornered me into the corner. His hand wrapped around my neck and he started to choke me.
"WHEN I SAY MAKE DINNER YOU MAKE ME MY FUCKING DINNER." He yelled chocking me harder.
"Lower your tone or you will wake up your daughter." I said barely. I could barely breath but I had to get those words out. He squeezed my throat even harder and spoke:
"That brat isn't my daughter. Don't tell me to lower my tone and since you care about your daughter right now guess what I'll do?"
He let my throat go and stormed out of the kitchen. I grabbed my throat trying to breathe. I confused to where he was going until I realized it's not what he was going to. It's who was he was going to.
HE WAS GOING TO AERA.
I moved away from the corner and started to make my way upstairs. When I opened the door the scene shocked me.
Lucas has Aera in one hand and a gun in the other hand. Lucas had the gun pointed towards Aera's head.
"Lucas please. Please don't do this. I'll do anything. Please I'm sorry." I pleaded as I walked into the room on my knees.
"Anything?" He asked pushing the gun deeper.
"Yes anything." I said. Luckily he moved the gun away from Aera.
"First off I want you to make dinner. I'm hungry. Second of all I want sex. When I finish making my dinner I want to be able to feel good. I want to have sec with you slut. That's all I want." He said looking at me disgustingly.
"Okay I could do that but please put Aera down." He stopped for a second before softly placing her in her crib.
"Get it done. You have 30 minutes." He said walking out. I let myself relax letting my arms drop to my side letting myself take a breath. I slowly got up and looked at Aera in her crib. I let the tear drop from my eye. After a few minutes I wiped my tears and made my way downstairs to the kitchen to deal with Lucas's request.
Time skip to after Y/n left Aera at Miranda's house

I snuck back into the house after leaving Aera. I knew that they were going to have questions for when I came back but I wasn't in the mood. I was more worried about my daughter.  I eventually cried myself to sleep worried  about what the future held.

The next day
It was the next day after I had left Aera at the house. My eyes were swollen but I wasn't in the mood. I got up with black bags under my eyes. I dint get any sleep so I decided to go and take a bath before Lucas woke up. I did my routine and got dressed in a simple outfit.
Something like this: