Home

Previously on the stepbrothers :

We continued the rest of the day planning and talking. I was going to stay with my father until we came up with another plan. My father was not about to let me stay with my Lucas. Ever again.

Present:

Y/N POV

After the hospital visit we were driven home by my father. I was in the backseat of the car holding Aera in my lap the whole ride over. We listened to music and sang along. We even stopped at burger king on the way home of course. I just got an Oreo milkshake because I was not really hungry and I just needed to get the taste of hospital food out of my mouth.

When we got home, I asked to go take a shower. They all looked at me really weird wondering why I was asking to take a shower. My father told me to go and I thanked him as I handed Aera to him and made my way upstairs.

I walked into my room and went into my closet to pick up my outfit which was a very simple hoodie and its matching grey sweatshirt. I grabbed a towel and headed into the shower.

Time skip- Dinner Prep (Y/N POV)

I was downstairs helping Miranda make dinner. We were making pizza. Since there were 10 of us we made 3 pizzas. It sounds like a lot but we needed leftovers plus we were going to have a salad to go with it. Miranda help be cut a whole bunch of veggies for what seemed to be hours. To be fair we were making a big bowl of salad.

As we were talking Jin came into the kitchen and offered to help us. He had chicken wings in his hands that looked to be nice and seasoned already. Miranda looked at me giving me the signal to tell him that he can come in and help us.

"Yea sure you can help us." I said as I turned around to look at him. He nodded his head ad went to the counter across from us to work on frying the wings.

I looked back at Miranda as she was smirking at me. I gave her a questioning look even though I knew why she was smirking. She chuckled before she looked away. I shock my head as we continued to cut the veggies.

Time skip- Dinner time (still Y/n POV)

Dinner was ready as we all sat down at the table. I held Aera in my arm as I fed her her bottle. Namjoon and a few other wanted to hold her so that I wouldn't delay my dinner but I rejected so that they could have their dinner. So now here were are. They are all feeding me; again. I had to keep putting my hand up because they were feeding too much to fast. Miranda and my dad were just enjoying the view, even laughing and taking a few photos.

"Ok guys I'm full. You should worry about yourselves now." I said as I put my hand up and pushed my hand back signaling to them that I was full.

They all looked at each other before nodding their head, probably agreeing that I was good. If you wanna know how fast they feed me, Aera wasn't even halfway through her bottle. So I just sat back as they began to talk to each other while I continued to feed Aera. I watched as they all laughed together as they ate.

As I was rubbing Aera head, Jin secretly broke away from the conversation and started to talk to me.
"So how are you?" He asked with a bright smile on his face.
"I'm fine. How about you?" I asked as I smiled shyly at him.
"Same. Let's meet in my room after this?" He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"Jin I don't want to do anything. I just got out of this relationship I can't do this right now please." I said as my smiled dropped and I looked down at my daughter.
"No we won't do anything. We will just talk." He said as he looked down on at his plate of food.
I gulped and told him yes as we sat next to each other awkwardly.
Time skip after dinner (Y/N POV)
After I feed Aera and helped Miranda with the dishes , I put Aera down for bed and went into Jin's room. I had already took a shower and had nothing to do at this point. He was in the shower so I sat down on his bed and waited until he was done showering.
It wasn't long until I heard the shower turn off and the door opened to a very wet Jin and his body wrapped in a towel.
"I can come back." I said as I stood up and started to walk out the room.
"No no it's fine. I just came in here to get my clothes." He said as grabbed some clothes out of his dresser and walked back into the bathroom. I took a deep breath and sat back down on the bed.
A few minutes later he came out still drying his hair and sat down next to me.
"So what did you want to talk about?" I said anxiously as I just wanted to get out of the room.
"How are you really?" He said as he stopped drying his hair, dropped his hand and stared right at me.
"Uh- I'm fine." I stuttered as I was really confused on why he asked his asked me this all of a sudden.
"Are you really fine? How's Aera?" He said as he started to stare harsher.
"Uh She fine. I'm fine. We are both fine. Please stop staring at me like that time scaring me." I said as I covered my eyes with my hands.
"I'm sorry. I'm just worried about you two that's all." He said sighing as he wrapped his hands around my body.