Running back

I was shocked after Jin told me the kiss didn't mean anything. I mean I kinda liked it even though he's my brother. I layed on my bed and cried. I cried very hard. My eyes started to get drowsy and I fell asleep.

Seokjin POV
I walked out of the room and closed the door and sighed. I heard she burst into tears. I felt so bad. I mean I like the kiss, but I have to do what's right. I want to do what's best for me and he. My brothers. And mostly my mother. She's been single for a long time and it was really hard raising 7 kids on her own. Especially since we're mafias. She's worried about us every second but doesn't worry about herself. She finally gets something that she deserves. I don't what to ruin it for her. Did I do the right thing? I hope I did.
"Hyung what are you doing here? every one is waiting for you downstairs." Jungkook said as he walks towards me. I just look at him pat his shoulder and walk away.
The next day :
Y/n POV
I woke up the next day with a headache. I cried so badly last night. I slowly get up from my bed and checked the calendar.I walked to the bathroom. When I was finished I walked downstairs as most people greeted me. I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen.
"Guess our old y/n is back." I heard my dad whisper.
I open the freezer and get out some waffles. I then open the fridge and get out bacon and eggs.
I make my breakfast and sit down with a glass of orange juice.
I was kinda sad because of what Jin said. I missed him already even though we just meet. I really liked him. He would have really made a great friend (or boyfriend) to bad he left.
I finish my breakfast and washed the dishes. I walked upstairs and went on my phone. I heard Jin excuse himself and walk up the stairs. Knowing he was going to knock on my door I locked it and sat on my bed.
As predicted he knocked on my door and tried to come in.
"Come in." I said. He pushed the door but it didn't open.
"Really y/n? Open this door." He said pushing the door more and more.
"No you wanted me to stay away from you right? Well that's what I'm doing. Leave me alone." I said as my voice cracked. I heard him sigh before walking away.
I broke down crying.
Why is he playing with my feelings like this? Last night he told me to stay away for him to his mother? Why can't I just move away from him?
Suddenly I heard the lock rattle like someone was opening the sort with a key.
"Jin stop leave me alone." I yelled as the door burst open. You can see the sadness in his eyes.
I didn't care I just wanted him out.
"Get out." I yelled but he just locked the door and put the keys on my vanity. He walked closer as I moved back and more tears rushed out of my eyes. My back hit the wall and he stopped moving. He was about 3 stops from me.
"Y/n calm down let's talk about this. Please." He said begging.
"No. You left me and expect me to accept you when crawling back to me. NO I won't do it. I hate you." I said  sobbing uncontrollably. He knew I was afraid  he sat down on my bed.
"Whenever your ready you can come sit next to me." He said smiling sadly.
Oh how I wanted to punch him in the face with that handsome smile of his. What am I saying? I hate him. I hate Kim Seokjin. But he's so handsome. Uhh shut up y/n.
I slowly started to calm down as he talked.
"Y/n. I'm sorry for leaving at fist but as soon as I left I regretted. Y/n I love you. I can't live without you since I meet you. Please y/n forgive me. Stay with me." He said begging me. I move from the wall and sit next to him.
"Are you serious? You not leave me." I said moving closer.
"I promise." He said putting his hand on my thigh.
I hug him. He hugs me back.
We pull apart and look each other in the eyes. Our lips slowly moving in.
We made out.

Things started to get heated between and the kiss and next thing I knew I was under Jin and we were both naked. He was about to enter but
"Wait." I said holding his arm.
"Go slow it's my first time." I said blushing. He smirked.
"Of course."

Thank god my room is soundproof.

Sorry it's short I really wanted to update but didn't know what to add. Next one will be longer.