Revelation

MIRANDA'S POINT OF VIEW

Y/N and I were having a cup of tea when she had told me what had happened to her. I yelled as I was shocked making my sons, my husband and Lucas coming in. We didn't explain what was going on because as soon as they came in I grabbed y/n hand and Jungmin's hand and dragged them into my bedroom. I also told my sons to follow us leaving Lucas alone.
As soon as we were all inside I shut the door and let y/n sit on the bed while making everyonelse sit on the couch around the room.
"Jungmin get her out of this relationship. RIGHT NOW." I yelled as I pointed to y/n while looking at Jungmin.
"No." He said coldly.
"Jungmin.He raped her and now shes- shes-."
"Miranda don't say it." Y/N said as she got off of the bed and pleaded with me not to reveal the baby.
"I won't say anything but it will be pretty clear when they do the math." I said as I looked right at her as my throat had started to close because the tears were starting go come.
" YOUR PREGNANT!?!?!?" Jimin yelled what everyone was thinking.
"I-I-I." She looked around scared.
"Well you see I got something got out of this. You getting married was a good thing but now your pregnant with my grandchild. Congratulations." Jungmin said as he stood up fixed his shirt and walked in front of his daughter. He patted her head and walked out of the room. My sons looked so shocked, confused and angry.
"Y/N are you really pregnant?" Jhope asked making y/n look down in embarrassment. She was a 17 year old who go pregnant with a man almost 3 times her own age.
"I-it's true." She said as she looked at right into his eyes giving him shivers. Tears slowly started to fall out of her eyes as she quickly wiped them. Jin walked out of the room causing her tears to fall even faster. We all quickly gathered around her and hugged her to show that we support her.

Jin Point Of  View
When y/n confessed to being pregnant I walked out of the room angrily with the intent of beating Luca's ass for raping and impregnating a 17 year old. I was going to beat her dads ass for causing this whole thing, but as soon as I left the room I looked at the huge frame of the young girl hanging on the wall. That girl was none other than Y/N. I stared at her picture and something clicked inside me.

What the hell was I doing? Even if I did beat the crap out of them wouldn't that push me farther away. As a mafia I was supposed to have some logical thinking. I took a deep breath and walked to my room.

Jungmin's Point Of View
As a father, we are supposed to do what's we think is best for our child. When I got y/n married off I was doing the right thing and now she was going to give birth to my grandchild. Even though my daughter had been raped, I didn't care. I didn't know what was wrong with me.
I went back to the living room where Lucas was and told him the good news. I didn't think he knew because he would have been bragging about it. As we were talking I see Jin staring at us from the corner. His fist were balled up like he was ready to kick some ass. He stood there for about a minute before walking away leaving me confused. I ignored him and went back to talking to Lucas.

Y/N Point Of View
Seokjin left the room leaving my tears to fall even faster. The boys and Miranda were trying to confront me but I just didn't want to be around anyone. I wiped my tear and got up to walk to my room. Once I was in I closed the door and sat on my bed.
I picked up the photo next to my bed and looked at it. It was a picture of me, my dad and my mom of when I was younger. I stroked the picture before sighing. Everything was so great when mom was alive. I sighed and put the photo down before hearing a knock at the door.
"Come in." I said as I moved to sit properly on my bed. The door opened revealing Jin. I froze for a second before standing up.
"Y/n." He said before walking in and closing the door.
"Jin." I said as I walked towards him. He leaned in towards kiss me but I pushed him back softly.
"No." I said as I pointed to the camera. I grabbed his hand and walked towards the bathroom.
I locked the door as we began to make out roughly. He started to take off my silk short romper as I started to pull down his pants.
(This is not a smut book but if you want me to make a smut chapter I will figure how to do it and with who you want it to be with. )
Time skip- 10 minutes later
We finished our business, got cleaned up, and fixed ourselves. We walked out of the room and he helped me sit on bed because I was sore.
"So. Your really pregnant?" He said as he got comfortable.
"Yea." I said as I looked down.
"I'm sorry for bringing it up." He said as he stroked my hair.
"It's fine." I said as I put my head on his chest
making him hug my body.
"I love you." He suddenly said as he kissed my head.
" I love you too." I said as I hugged his body.
Suddenly the door burst open and Lucas walked in. We quickly moved away from each other.
"Lucas." I said as I quickly stood up. He smirked and grabbed my hand and pushing me out of my room and closed the door leaving only him and Jin in my room.
Lucas's Point Of View
When Jungmin came back and told me that I had gotten y/n pregnant I was excited. I had gotten that bitch pregnant in less than 2 weeks. She really started her wait to trust me in the first 2 weeks of our marriage. As soon as I felt that the trust was starting to grow, I swooped in and did my thing. And now she's pregnant this was a win for me. Jungmin and I talked for a while before I went upstairs to go and pick up y/n when I heard her talking to her stepbrother. I smirked before opening the door as I watched them jump off of the bed. I took y/n by her hand and dragged her out of the room before going back in and closing the door.
"You see I knew you and your stepsister, y/n, were in a relationship before we got married. You know after we got married, I didn't touch her but when I eventually did ohh she tasted so good. Hmm I couldn't wait not to touch her again and when I did, she tasted even better thank before. You know  I'll touch her again tonight. I can't wait." I said as I patted his shoulder and walked out of the room. I nodded at y/n signaling her it's time for us to go.
We headed downstairs as we started to say goodbye to everyone. We got into the car and I stayed close to her. I told the driver to drive a few blocks before telling him to get out of the car. Once he got out I started to take off her romper as she went stiff knowing what I was about to.
"Congratulations on the baby, my dear." I said as I started to kiss her neck making her stay still as I continued to so what I was doing.
Jungkook Point of view
After y/n and that old man left I decided to go to the supermarket and go get some banana milk. Since nobody wanted anything else I went alone on my motor bike.

Once I got there I picked up 2 cartons of banana milk and put them in my cart

Once I got there I picked up 2 cartons of banana milk and put them in my cart. I grabbed a bunch of snacks and headed for the delivery section.
"Well Well Well. If it isn't Jungkook from the black dragons here alone." I turned around to see Lu Han from the wolf of the night gang.
"What do you want man?"I asked as I turned around about to take out my gun.
"Wow. I don't want anything. I heard your sister got married. Just wanted to say congrats." He said as he put his hands up.
"Ok." I said ask moved my hand away from my waist. I did find it a bit weird how he was acting but before I asked him he left. I payed my stuff and put down the address for the delivery and went him.
Author Point Of View
"I can't wait to taste her." Lu han whispered walking away.
Everyone got home safety including y/n and Lucas. Even though she had been raped again she made sure not to show that she was weak in front of him.

Should I give y/n a friend because she is very lonely? If I do should I bring back Lisa ?

Having a bit of writers block rn, so it may be a while. Have ideas drop them in the comments.