Tried punishment

(Re-edited)

After the fight I went to the class and sat down. I
took out my phone scrolling thru Tik Tok while chewing my pink hubba bubba gum.  As soon as the first video loaded the door opened. I look up to see seokjin. I roll my eyes and start scrolling thru TikToks.
"Why did you do that to Cleo?" Jin asked as he walked in. Now this pissed me off because THE MAN WAS RIGHT IN THE ROOM AT MY TABLE LISTEN TO THE GIRL TALK SHIT ABOUT ME AND MY FAMILY. YOU CAN COME AFTER ME BUT YOU CANT COME AFTER MY FAMILY ESPECIALLY MY MOTHER.
I just looked at him and just ignored him. He snatched my phone out of my hand. I continued to look down but in a deep dark voice I said
"Give me back my fucking phone."
"No and that's not how you talk to your older brother lil sis." He said moving back with a smirk.
"I said GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE." I yelled pulling a gun out of the back of my pocket. He looked startled that I had a gun with me but didn't look scared. He calmly handed me my phone but then the bell rang. I put the gun back onto my waist and sat down as the students came in to see jin staring at me while I was on my phone. He moved away and went to his seat. Everyone sat down and class started a few minutes later.
At Home
When I got home BTS were in  the living room with there mother and my father. I didn't acknowledge them and walked up the stairs until I heard:
"Little girl get yourself down here." I rolled my eyes and walked back downstairs.
"What do you want old man?" I said walking towards them.
" You got into a fight today?" I made a what face like I was supposed to understand.
"So?" He knew that I didn't care but was still asking the questions.
"The girl is in the hospital and her parents are suing us." He shouted while moving closer to me but I just stood there unfazed.
"Like I said so?" I honestly really did it care.
"You don't get it do you? You know what that's my fault for raising you like this. Your grounded. You are only allowed to leave when you are going to school. You aren't allowed to have anyone over. If you want to do something you need my permission." By the time he was done talking about his stupid rules I started yawning.
" Are you done yet because you know that you can't ground me?" I said going up the stairs to my room.
"Y/N COME BACK HERE YOUNG LADY." He shouted but I ignored him and went to my room. I slammed the door and put my bag down. I went and took a shower and changed my clothes.
Your outfit is below

I touched up on my self and walked out of my room

I touched up on my self and walked out of my room. I go down stairs to still see everyone downstairs. I don't pay any attention to them as I should but then my father stops me.
"Where do you think your going? Especially in that outfit?Your grounded young lady."I stopped and giggled.
"Father you don't really think that you can ground me huh?" I said turning around to face him.  I walked closer to him.
"Me grounded you can barely keep me in this house. You don't have any control over me so how can you ground me?" I said stopping to in front of him.
"You spoiled brat how dare you talk to your father this way." Michelle said standing up looking pissed.
"And who told you to jump in ms?" I questioned as I turned to her.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to but you can't talk to your father this way he's only looking out for you." She said looking down. I rolled my eyes and said
" Good to know that you can stay on your place and I don't care if he's looking out for me or not. Next time mind you business woman." I said walking out the door. Surprisingly they stayed quiet and didn't say a word.
3:30 AM

I walked through the door as stable as possible. I only had 2 drinks but I made out with a few boys. I assumed that everyone was sleep and I tried to go upstairs. The light suddenly turned on scaring the crap out of me.
"Nu uh young lady come here." It was seokjin. I was going to yell at him but I was to lazy and drunk. I also didn't want wake anyone. I sighed and sat down next to him.
"Where were you? I was worried about you." He said. I don't really believe him. He hates me why would he be worried about me?
"Really you hate me so why would you be worried about me?" I said
"Because you are my baby sister." He said
"Don't call me that. Our parents aren't even married and you were against this marriage in the first place." I said covering my self with a blanket. He started to come closer and closer.
"I said I care baby sis." That s when I felt his warm juicy lips on mine. I slowly closed my eyes to enjoy this moment.
Meanwhile in California
"I want all of them dead. Keep an eye out for this sister and her father. Don't lose tabs on them or else." The man with an all black suit said to his guard. You see this was a an older guy who was 53 who looked like he was some who was in his 70's. The guard bowed quickly and left the older man laughing at him plan.
"Your dead Kim family."