Snatched (seized)

Previously on The stepbrothers
"Oh shit you scared me." I jumped after almost getting a hard attack.

Present
"Sorry about that." Jhope said as everyone else giggled.
"How long have you been standing there? Come sit down." I said as I took the blanket off the couch.
" Since your uncles gave you this blanket part." Namjoon said as they all sat down laughing.
"Do you guys want anything?" I asked
"Water is fine." Jungkook said.
"Do you want to hold her while I get the water?"' I asked as I fixed the blanket on her.
"Her?!? OMG I have to hold her first." Miranda said as she squealed happy. I smiled and handed Jade to her while I went to go and get the water.
"Whats her name?"
"Aera." I said as I started to put the water in the glasses.
"That's a nice name." Jimin said as I handed him the glass and nodded. They all thanked me as I sat down and we all started talking.
"Hello." Said a deep voice that I recognized as I rolled my eyes.
"Jungmin come and sit down." Miranda said sensing that I didn't want to talk to him. He nodded and sat down as I slid a cup of water to him.
It was quiet for a while before Miranda whispered to me asking if it was ok to give Jungmin Aera. I nodded at her as I watched her hand her over.
"She looks just like you when you were younger." He said as he removed some of the blanket out of her face. I smiled and nodded. Everyone slowly started to talk again.
11 AM
We had been talking for a while and everyone got to hold the baby. I decided that it was time to make dinner. Miranda offered to help me while Jin offered to help and put Jade down. ( I will be calling her both Aera and Jade.) I nodded knowing exactly what his plan was and lead Miranda to the kitchen first and then came back for Jin. Once we got up into the room he layed her down into the bed and quickly walked into the guest room.
Authors POV
Jin closed the door silently and threw y/n on the bed as they exchanged saliva. He got on top of her as they started to remove each other's clothes. Just as Jin was about to enter her Aera started to cry causing them to stop. Y/n quickly put her clothes back as she rushed into her daughters room. She picked up her daughter and started to rock her back and forth.
Jin came in dressed with his clothes and sighed. He closed the door and hugged the duo helping y/n calm down her child. When they got Jade to fall asleep, Jin took her and put her in the crib letting y/n relax for a little. Once Jade was in her crib Seokjin hugged y/n and walked out of the room. Y/n fixed the blanket on Jade turned off the light and walked out of the room. She walked into the kitchen started to help Miranda with making lunch.
Y/N POV
I came back downstairs to help Miranda with making lunch. We decided on white or fried rice and a bunch of side dishes. Side dishes were some meat, vegetables kimchi eggs and more.