BiCtH wHaT?

"WHATTTTT"I yelled as my father calmly took out the lasagna.He put it on the counter and taking the gloves off.
"Yea and they coming in a few so go shower and get ready."He said walking away.
"Wait what do you mean by they?Are there more coming?"I said yelling but he just ignored me walking away.I grunted and took my bag to my room I showered and changed into a blue dress.I put on my heels adding on a some jewelry that my mom had keep just for me.It included a white necklace bracelets and earrings.I finished my makeup and looked at myself in the mirror.
"Y/n come down."My father yelled.
"Coming."I yelled back pursuing on my heels and checked myself on last time before leaving my room.I calmly walk down the stairs with my heels clicking with every step.I finally reached the bottom and looked at my appa.
"You called?"I said as he started at me with glistening eyes.
"Where is my daughter?Your to pretty.My daughter looks like ugly potato."He said taking my hair and putting it behind my ear.
"Appa it's me."I said whining.
"I'm joking my daughter."He said laughing while kissing my forehead.I smiled.
"There is someone I want you to meet."He said turning me around I meet with 8 faces.I looked at all the faces and looked surprised that I knew 7.
Mr.Kim Namjoon
Mr.Kim Seokjin
Mr. Min Yoongi
Mr. Jung Hoseok
Mr. park Jimin
Mr. Kim Taehyung
Mr. Jeon Jungkook
They all had cold faces on.I smiled softly and greeted them. They introduced themselves.Lastly there was a lady.She introduced herself as Michelle and she was 32 1 year younger that my appa.I smiled and greeted her.Me and my appa sat down and they started a conversation.Me and the boys just sat there awkwardly.Our butler finally called us for dinner.We ate dinner quietly as no one had another say.Suddenly my father got up and banged his fork on his glass.We all looked at him.
"Well we have something to say."He said grabbing Michelle's hand.She smiled and stopped up.My world stopped after they said the next words.
"WE ARE GETTING MARRIED."They said together.I stood up so fast making my chair fall down.
"Are you crazy?You just meet her like 4 months ago and you are getting married to her."I said almost yelling.
"Yea because I love her."He said calmly
"If that's the case what took you so long to marry mother.You waited 4 years to get married to her.If you loved her so much why did you wait so long.Did you even love mom?"He stood there quietly.
"As I thought. ROGER."I yelled the butlers name. He came running.He knew how mad I can be and pissing me off wasn't a good idea.
"Yes ma am."
"Get my stuff to my room or else."I said in a controlled angry tone walking upstairs.
Time skip 40 minutes later:
I calmed down a little but I was still mad.How can be like that.I thought that he loved mother but it was all lies this whole time.I sat there in my thought when someone knocked on the door.I told them to come in and it was 7 faces knew all to well.
"What do you want?I said
They stood around my bed in a almost full circle.
"We want you to stop this marriage or else."Jungkook said in a threatening tone.
"Oh I'm so scared.Do you think I want my father to marry your mother?Hell no.I just want to live my life I don't need her to ruin it."I said in a sassy tone.
"Our mother won't ruin anything stop the marriage or else you will see another side."Yoongi said and they walked out leaving only Jin.
"If you are here to tell me the same thing leave."I sad looking away.He sighed.
"Look y/n listen to them or THEY WILL HURT YOU."I looked at him with wide eyes.He sighed again kissed my forehead and walked out.I stopped for a moment.
What does he mean they will hurt me?I just sighed and did my night routine and fell asleep thing about what to do next.