The Allergic Reaction

Start writing your story

After walking out of the classroom I went to class. Surprisingly Jimin and Taehyung was already in class. The teacher didn't say anything and continued with class ignoring my presence. The class was whispering about me. But did I give a shit? Nope. Jimin and Taehyung looked angry but I didn't care.

I sat down at my desk and started to do my work waiting for the bell to ring so I can go home.

Time skip- The end of the day

The day was finally over and I started to home. Suddenly a limo pulled up in front of me when I was about to cross.

"What do you want?" I asked knowing who it was.

"Get in. I wont take no as an answer." Yoongi said. I didn't argue and got in.

As always jimin and taehyung looked like they want to kill me but everyone stayed silent as I stayed on my phone.

We pulled up to the house and I immediately ran inside to my room. I put my bag down and went downstairs to the kitchen. The boys were coming inside. I got out a few things to make a salad bowl. Jin came in with the rest of the members behind him.

"What are you making?" Namjoon said sitting on the stool.

"A salad. Do any of you want?" I said chopping the ingredients.

"No." They all said

Jimin got up and took out some Nutella and bread. I took my things and moved away from him.

"What are you allergic to Nutella or something?" Jimin said giggled

"Actually yes I am." I said feeling good that I embarrassed him. He stopped laughing and his face turned to anger as he started to toasted his bread while Taehyung chuckled and took the jar of Nutella and started to eat it.

I continued to make my salad when I suddenly felt something getting wiped on my face. I put down the knife to see what it was.
"Are you kidding me?" I said running to take a towel to wipe my face. Turns out Taehyung took some of the Nutella and wiped the Nutella on my face to see if I was lying about my allergy. They quickly stopped laughing when they realized it wasn't a joke.

I felt my airway start to close up and my face start to heat up.
"Eeep-pi ppppeenn" I said choking on my tongue. I knew that if they didn't find that pen I would be dead.
Namjoon started to call dad to ask were the pens were while Yoongi got me a glass of water and Jin called for an ambulance.
Namjoon can back with the pens while the ambulance was on its way. I got stabbed with the pen and felt my throat slowly stop closing up. I started to breath slowly but better. Jimin and taehyung didn't look sorry they looked more of.............. pleased.

There was a knock at the door and it was the EMT's. Suga let them in and they started to work on me. I just needed to go to the hospital for observation which means I should be home by tomorrow. I was put on the stretcher and taken to the hospital.

This episode was really short and not really detailed. I know that I haven't updated in a while but that because the next episode is really long. Its with the wedding dress shopping the preparation's and the actual wedding all in one so it way take a while. I will try to updated sometime in the newt 3 weeks but I will take a while because it not even halfway thru and making more than 1 part I feel is more work so I will put everything in 1. See you later