A shocking twist

Previously on The stepbrother
"Wait she fine but who died."
"The baby. She had a miscarriage. That's what caused all the blood and the fainting. She also crashed during surgery and that's what caused us to take so long in a sadly routine procedure.She probably had pain before she miscarried and thought it was period pain. Again I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor said as he bowed and walked away.

PRESENT -Dads POV

I was shocked when I heard what the doctor said that y/n had a miscarriage. Who the hell had she been with? I've always suspected she was in a relationship but with who?

"When can we see her?" I yelled a little to the point he could hear me since he started to walk away.

"She is sleeping but you can go in now.Rom 216" The doctor said as he walked farther away.

I wasted no time in getting to the room as quickly as possible. She looked like a princess. The way she was asleep so beautifully. I was a bit pissed off though.My 17 year old had gotten pregnant at such a young age. I didn't even know how to deal with this.

"Hey." My wife said as she walked into the room with the boys.

She came towards me and started to massage my shoulders.

"Shes going to be fine." She said

"She was a pregnant 17 year old who just had a miscarriage. I don't know who her boyfriend is and you're telling me shes going to be fine. Don't tell me that." I yelled as tears started to come down my face.

"Look if you want to know so much about her life why didn't you raise her properly? Letting her go out to the club at 17. No wonder she got pregnant."She yelled back.

" Oh so now we are talking about my parenting you-" I yelled but was cut off my j-hope yelling.

"Guys be quiet. Y/N is awake" He yelled making us turn and look at her.
"Hey." I said as I moved toward her as I started to caress her hair.She couldn't speak because she was intubated.
"It's ok. Your in the hospital intubated." I said as I sat down next to her. Miranda quietly took the boys out the room as I continued to talk to my daughter.
"You um had a miscarriage." I said and her eyes went wide. She started to panic. If she didn't calm down the her breathing will become faster and that will increase her heart and that's not good at all especially after surgery.
"It's ok calm down." I tried to get her to calm down but her heart tears was increasing faster and faster. I pressed the nurses button to alert them of what's going on. They ran in and tried to get her to calm down. The doctor finally can and ordered me out of the room. I refused but the nurses pushed me out of the room.
"Honey what's wrong?" Miranda said as she can up to me.
"She had a panic attack I tried to calm her down. Her breathing her heart rate became to fast. I tried to calm her down." I said as I broke it to tears even more.
"Come sit down honey it's going to be ok." She said as she started to drag me to sit down.
"It's going to be ok." I said quietly.
"What?" She said as she stopped walking looking confused.
"It's going to be ok." I yelled a little louder.
"Honey-"
"My only child is in the hospital right now and all you can tell me is it's ok." I yelled as everyone in the hallway looked at us. I sighed and dragged her into the room where the boys were in.
"You all should go home."
"But.."
"No buts. I'm afraid of what I will say. I have already messed up so many times I don't need to do this again. So please go home." I said as I combed my hands through my hair.
"But honey you atleast need a support system. Atleast let one of the boys stay with you." Miranda said. I knew she was annoyed with all of my yelling so that's why she recommended the boys to stay instead of her.
"Fine. Seokjin can you stay?." I asked as I picked in boy at random.
"Sure." He said straight away.
"Ok it's settled." I said as I walked out of the door.
Jin POV
"Wait hyung before you go can I talk to you?" Hobi asked after y/n's father walk out.
"Yea sure." I said as we both walked out. He made sure that the door was closed and we went near a corner were there wasn't any people.
"You better talk her dad." He said
"What?" (Jin)
"That your the one who put his daughter in this state." (Hobi)
"What do you mean?"(Jin)
He chuckled. "Hyung aren't you and y/n in a relationship? Weren't you the one who get her pregnant? So if you clearly do the math, it's your fault that she's in this state."
I was shocked. (Jin)
Hobi knew this whole time? How did he find out? Did he follow me or something?
"Don't ask me how I know. I have my ways. And one last thing you better tell y/n's father or else I will. I have the proof. Either way he won't be happy by." He laughed evilly as he walked back into the room. (Hobi)
I couldn't process everything. What just happened? I just couldn't believe it.
I slowly walked to the cafeteria to maybe try to process everything will getting snacks. We hadn't eaten dinner so we were all hungry.
I grabbed some coffee, chips, gum and a sandwich (your choice for the sandwich of course). I payed and went upstairs and sat next to y/n's dad. I handed him the food as he thanked me.
Mini time skip right her (10 minutes)
"I'm sorry." I said with tears in my eyes
"Why are you sorry." He said as he looked at me confused
"I did this."
"What do you mean?"
"I'm... im in a relationship with y/n and I impregnated her. Earlier today I was in her room and she complained of pain and we both thought it was period pain. I'm so sorry" I said as everything just came out at once. I broke down in tears knowing what was going to happen next.
"You did what? He yelled so loud I thought my ears where going to fall off.
"This is all your fault. I going to kill you." He said as he picked me up by mmm shirt and started punching me in the face. I didn't do anything because I knew it was my fault in the first place. It took a while for security to come in because no one was in the lounge and when security can in he didn't even know it was a fight happening.
He separated up and then the doctor came in.
"She's fine. We had to restart her heart. She can stay here for a few days for observation and then she can go home. Sir I will take care of your wounds please follow me." The doctor said as he bowed and I got up.
"I'm sorry." I said as I turned a bowed and started to follow the doctor.
"Don't come back." He said which I understood. I followed the doctor and got my wounds treated. I made sure to call Sebastian before I got my wounds treated so I would go right home.
30 minutes later I was home.
"OMG hyung what happened to you?" RM yelled as he opened the door.
"I'm fine. Don't worry about it." I said as I walked through the door and into the living room.
"OMG. What happened to you?"Eomma said as she got up and speed walked towards me and held my face.
"It's nothing Eomma. Don't worry about it. I'm fine." I said as I grabbed her hands.
"Did Jungmin do this to you? That man I swe-"
"No eomma. It wasn't him. I ran into one of our enemies  and we got into a fight. Don't worry about it." I said making sure to comfort her.
"Oh god look at you tho." She said as she rubbed my face. I was in pain but didn't want to worry her so I didn't make any noise.
"It's fine eomma. You should go upstairs and get some sleep. It's been a long day. No buts go." I said.

Knowing she probably wouldn't go upstairs I told Hoseok to bring her upstairs. He listened to me and actually looked sorry for me.
"Hyung I-"
"No go upstairs." I said knowing he wanted to apologize. He listened and brought her upstairs.
I sat down on the couch as everyone looked at me.
"Hyung you didn't accidentally meet one of our enemies did you?" Jungkook said.
"No. I didn't . It was Jungmin who did this." I said calmly.
"What hyung? I'm going to go beat his ass right now. How could you let him do this to you. You know what don't answer any questions I'm just going to go to the hospital right now?" Taehyung said as  he started walk out the door with everyone following behind him.
"No sit down. He was right to do this."
"What do you mean he had the right. Look at your face." Yoongi yelled.
"Please just sit down." I said pointing to the chair. They all started to sit down and hoseok came down.
"What was all of the yelling? Eomma almost can downstairs."
"Jungmin was the one who beat up hyung." Jimin said as he sat down on the chair.
"Really?" He said acting suprised.
"Yes hyung. And now he's saying he deserved it." Namjoon said.
"Hyung." Jhope said
"Sit down and I will explain." I said as he started to walk towards his seat.
                               Author POV
Jin started explaining everything from beginning to end. How he and y/n started their relationship to how they were afraid of being caught and to the moment that led them here.
Everyone was shocked as this was one very unexpected. They were shocked to learn about the step-relationship the 2 had been in. They didn't know what was going to happen next. But for the first time in a while they were afraid. They didn't want to lose the relationship they just started. They had just started to see a father figure in their life. They all didn't know what to say as they all left the room quietly leaving only Jin and hoseok.
Knowing that Hoseok was the reason that his elder brother had gotten hurt, he went on his knees with tears in his eyes apologizing. The elder helped his brother stand up and walked him to his room. He made sure his brother was comfortable before telling him he forgave him and walked out.
Little did they know there mother had heard everything jin had said. She was sitting on the stairs as she eavesdropped on the conversation. She quickly walked up stairs and went into her bedroom as cried herself to sleep.
Jungmin POV
I beat him up because I was pissed off. The doctor came and fixed up his wounds so  I knew he was fine. I walked into my daughters room and found her awake and not intubated.
"You slut." I yelled as I closed the door.
"Dad." She looked so confused.
"You slept with your stepbrother."
"Dad." This time she looked shocked as she sat up.
"Don't call me dad. You slept with your brother. Your a slut. You got pregnant. Your lucky you had a miscarriage you slut." I said as I moved closer toward her.
"Dad I'm sorry." She pleaded.
"You slut. I told you not to call me dad. I'm not the father of a slut." I moved closer and closer not knowing what I was going to do.
Disclaimer-‼️Mention of abuse ‼️

"Please stop your scaring me. She said. I knew she was afraid and I like that.
I took off my belt and wrapped it around my hand.
Time skip-30 minutes
I finished beating her. I had covered her mouth to make sure that no one would hear her and I beat her.I also had unplugged the machines to ensure that her heart rate monitor wouldn't go off. I didn't regret it.
" Your getting married on your Eighteen birthday."
Her birthday was a few days away. I fixed me belt and walked out of the room leaving her sobbing on the bed as she fixed the leads and plugged the machines.

Just in case you don't know what leads are: