Hospital

Previously on The Step Brother!

"I'm sorry Y/n". He said before going to sleep.

"You can fake your smile but can't fake your emotions."

Y/N POV

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep

It was all I heard. My eyes were closed as I still felt the bright light on my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes as they squinted at the bright light.
"Dad." I whispered as I looked at him on the couch.
"Y/N you're awake." He said as he got up from the couch. I nodded my head very slowly as I watched  him pour me a cup of water. He put the cup down on the table and came over towards me and helped me sit up.
"Thank you." I said as I put my head on my now adjusted pillow. He nodded and reached over to hand me the cup of water. I took the cup and slowly drank the water. My throat was dry and sore and I was in a bit of pain. When I was done I handed the cup back to my dad and he put it down.
We started at each other awkwardly in silence.
"I'm sorry." He said as he held my hands. 
"This was basically was all my fault. If I hadn't done things the way I had then you wouldn't be in this place. I'm sorry." He said.
"Its fine. If it wasn't for you I would have Aera even though it happened in bad circumstances I am still thankful that I have her." I said I squeezed his hand.
Author's POV
Y/n knew she was forgetting something but couldn't place her finger on what. On the other hand Jungmin was confused on why his daughter didn't ask for her fetus. He didn't want to tell y/n the bad news that the doctor had told him.
Her baby was gone.
Jungmin didn't want his daughter back into a bad state especially now. He was going to wait to tell her. He was going to wait. The daughter and father duo talked and laughed for a while before there was a knock on the door.
"Come in." I said as I looked at the door. The door opened and it revealed the family.
"Hey." My father said as we both looked at the door. My dad got up and held the door as they came in one by one. When everyone came in, he helped a pregnant Miranda sit down on the couch.
Yes a pregnant Miranda. She was about 6 months in with a baby girl. She found out a few days ago......
"How are you feeling?" I asked her
"I'm fine, besides I should ask you that. You're the one laying in the hospital bed." She said as she pointed towards me.
"Don't worry about me I'm fine." I said as pointed towards myself.
"But I do feel like I am forgetting something. I honestly feel like I am fine. Maybe I can leave tonight cause I don't really need to be here." I said as I started to stand up.
"No no don't stand up." my dad said as he quickly walked towards me. He helped me sit back down.
"Thank you." I said. I looked around the room to see that the boys were still standing around the room. Jungkook even had Aera in his arms.
"Why are you all standing around? Sit down." I said as I looked at them with my head tilted.
Jungkook giggled as he speed walked towards me.
"I got to hold Aera the whole ride over." He said as he smiled and sat on the bed next to me. He  tried to hand her to me but seeing how happy he was I let him hold her longer. He smiled very shyly with his hand rubbing his neck while holding Aera with his right hand very tightly.
I chuckled as I fluffed his hair. I watched as everyone around the room put chairs around the bed and sat down. It was nice, comfortable and energetic in the room despite being in a hospital room. Everyone was talking with each other and laughing around the room. Hoseok was the only one that wasn't socializing with anybody which was super weird for him. He can easily socialize anywhere. He can fit in anywhere. I felt like I knew what was going on with him especially because of that bandage on his wrist. I had been through it before.
"Hey Hobi can I talk to you for a second privately?" I said loudly making everyone hear. He looked at me confused before nodding.
"Let's go outside to the hospital park." I said as I stood up slowly. He rushed towards me and helped me walk. I put my hand up to show that I was fine. He moved next to me as I stood up straight. I grabbed the handle to my iv and started to slowly walk out the room with hoseok behind me. He rushed in front of me to be able to get to the door and hold it open for me. I smiled as a thank you and walked out of the door. We walked in silence until we reached outside and walked to a bench. I sat down slowly and hoseok sat down beside me. We sat down in silence for a while before I began talking.
"You know I used to be just like you." I said as I looked up at the sky. I could tell that he was looking at me confused.
"The cutting of the wrist. I did it a lot you know till one day I lost to much blood." I said as I turned to look at him.
" I won't go farther but I just want to tell you that I am here for you." I said as I held his hands.
"Y/N you don't know what I did. This is all basically all my fault. I forced Jin to tell your dad about your relationship. If I hadn't done that then you wouldn't be in this position. I'm sorry please forgive me." He said as tears started to fall down his eyes and he held my hands.
"Oppa its fine don't worry about it." I said as I patted his head.
We stayed their for a while before he moved away rubbing his eyes.
"We should head back inside before they start to worry." He said as he got up.
"And thank you for that. " He said smiling as he held his hand up to help me stand up. I smiled at him as I took his hand and walked back into the hospital. We walked into my room smiling and laughing.
"Looks like you 2 had fun." My dad said smiling as we both walked in.
"Yes we did." Hoseok said as he winked at me.  I giggled as I sat on the bed.
'You get to be discharged tomorrow." Jin said smiling.
"Thank you." I said smiling back.
"So have you planned on what you will be doing for your 18th birthday? It's a few days away." My dad asked.
"I still don't know what I want." I said as I sat down on the bed.
"Do you want something big?" Taehyung asked.
"No I want something super small." I replied.
"A super small party or out to dinner maybe?"  Miranda asked as she rubbed her baby bump.
"I guess dinner will do."  I said as I was handed Aera. I nodded to Jungkook as a thank you
"Ok. We will do the rest of the planning you just relax." Jungkook said smiling.
"Fine just this one time." I said.
We continued the rest of the day planning and talking. I was going to stay with my father until we came up with another plan. My father was not about to let me stay with my Lucas. Ever again.

Happy thanksgiving 🍁 Chapter update. I know it's been a month but I've been super busy with school and I'm trying my best See you in the next update. Bye ❤️